View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 01:42 PM

Default 6 continued

Rather than go to the ocean beach, Sheri opted to take the two of them to a smaller lake at a nearby state park. The beach there was less crowded and she liked lakes better, anyway. She was sure they would have more privacy. As they pulled in there was only two other cars in the lot. Families really didn’t come here because there were no facilities. Instead it as a favorite of triathletes and open water swimmers, who used the shallow lake to train. The other two cars were just that, two open water swimmers who were swimming the perimeter of the small lake, about a two mile loop. The water was still cool, probably mid sixties, but by mid summer it would get toasty warm.

“This good?” Sheri asked. They were both feeling awkward, now that they were out of their element of the pool. Chris actually wished he had brought shorts, he felt like being in just his Turbo swimsuit was over the top.

“Yeah, this is perfect,” Chris replied.

Sheri stripped off her shorts at the truck and pulled her top off. Quickly, Chris’s feeling of being too naked vanished, replaced by fears of other problems. Sheri stood before him in the skimpiest swimsuit he had ever seen on a girl. The bottom was not much more than a band of red that ran between her legs and her top was a similar “less is more” look of red bands that just covered the most critical parts of her chest. The swimsuit had to be barely legal, Chris thought to himself. She looked stunning, erotic and stimulating all at the same time. Chris’s parts tingled.

“You like?” Sheri asked as she modeled the swimsuit.

“Um, yeah, I love it,” Chris replied.

“I usually never wear this except in private, but….” she never finished the sentence. Her point was made. She was being totally honest. She had debated wearing it all day, even putting it one and off three times. In her bag she had a back up suit, just in case. Like Chris, she was worried she was over the top.

Chris pulled off his cargo shorts right in front of her to reveal the bulldog print of his Turbo swimsuit. He stood before her, his crotch bulging with stimulation. “I love this swimsuit,” he said.

“Me too,” Sheri replied. “And he red in yours matched the red in mine.”

“What little red there is,” Chris thought with regard to both. “I am going to check out the lake,” he proclaimed. He grabbed their bags and headed toward the beach, the two attractive young bodies walking side by side were quite a pleasurable sight.

________

“I like the Brasil one” Patrick said as he reached and picked it up. “The colors are cool.” Patrick held the suit up in front of both of them.

“I don’t know, I kind of like this one best,” Alex answered, picking out a Speedo Vortex print of orange and black. “I like the bright orange color against the black.” He held the bold colored print in his hands.

“How do guys fit everything in these?” Patrick asked. “I mean there is not much room. Have you ever seen Chris in his swimsuit?”

“Yeah, he just smashes it all in there and it seems to work. Trust me, if he can fit his stuff in we all can.” Alex replied. “Try yours on,” Alex encouraged Patrick.

“No way, dude. I am not going to put on some other guys stuff without him knowing it. You can, but not me.” Patrick was emphatic in his reply. “Plus, didn’t you already wear that blue one?” Patrick added, pointing to the suit laying on the bed.

“Yeah, you should try it. Who is going to know. Just put it one and then take it back off.” Alex encouraged him. Alex had every intention of trying out the Speedo suit. He wanted to see Patrick in one, too. “Look, Chris is on a date, he will never know.”

“I don’t know, man,” Patrick replied. He was softening his stance. He was very curious. He put the Brasil suit down and started fondling some of the others. “These are pretty small, you know that?” he asked. “Plus, I am like a 34 waist. These are way smaller. Damn, Chris is really small, he looks so big.”

“It is all the muscles.” Alex replied. You should see him naked. He is jacked!” Alex replied. As he talked he was slipping off his clothes. Patrick watched as Alex got naked. Alex slipped the suit over his feet, pulling it up his legs. When he got to his waist, he tucked his parts inside and adjusted them, The bulge was like a mound tucked just outside from between his legs, his anatomy positioned down. He tied the strings.

“Wow, you look hot in that suit,” Patrick replied. “Holy cow, dude you should get a suit like that.” Patrick admired Alex’s body in just the tiny suit. Patrick was quickly getting turned on, his own parts growing inside his jeans. “You are really turning me on,” he blurted out. It was the first open confession of his attraction and orientation.

Alex did not flinch at the outward statement of affection. He was also growing excited, which was becoming quite obvious in the orange and black print Speedo. Alex laid down on the bed, his legs spread open slightly. He rubbed his hand down and across the swimsuit. Patrick sat next to him. One ting started leading to another.

--------

The sun was warm, a nice contrast to the cold water. Sheri and Chris finally walked out of the lake. They sat side by side on the blanket Sheri had laid out on the beach. Chris had his legs bet at the knees and rested his arms on the tops of his knees. Sheri say crossed legged next to him, facing him. They watched as one of the distance swimmers also emerged from the water, clad tightly in a wet suit. He was a tall and lean swimmer, older, probably in his late thirties, they guessed. He nodded to them as emerged. He stood in the shallows of the lake and pealed himself out of the tight Quintana Roo suit. It was quite a process, as he slide the suit down to his waist and then fought the grip it had on his legs. Once free, he rinsed the suit in the water and headed to his car. He was as muscular as Chris, and was wearing a red and blue Tyr swimsuit. He was the last of the distance swimmers to finish. As his car rumbled off, the two laid back on the blanket, enjoying that they had the whole beach and the lake to themselves.

Chris closed his eyes, Sheri’s hand rested on his upper leg. He nestled his hand against her side. It was not long before she began to explore his leg, upward with her hand. He returned the touch, rubbing his hand across her abdomen. “You drive me wild,” she whispered.

“Not as much as you do to me,” he replied. Both of them were rapidly filling with desire. Chris was displaying his desire clearly inside the bulldog swimsuit. He had never had this much urge to “do it” with a girl before. She was the same. The two virgins continued to push their own boundaries. It was just the beginning of a wonderful afternoon of new frontiers.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 11-22-2014 at 05:51 PM.