View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 07:23 PM

Red face Wearing pink leotard and tight on Halloween instead of a Morphsuit in public. it.

i went to a special Halloween costume party, a few ears ago dressed as a pink mouse, dressed in a silver colored tank style leotard over bright pink colored leotard and tights with pink ballet panties underneath. i was invited to stay with my uncle on Halloween night and it was really nice, when He guided me into the changing or undressing room called his home nudie room with fuzzy carpeting and wall to wall mirrors. Upon my arrival, being snug and warm in those Halloween bright pink mouse leotard and tights with a silver colored tank style leotard, like a woman,s one piece racers swimsuit. I had a healthy full erection in them, while enjoying the soft, snug and secure feeling in them. I placed among first place winners at the party, as an unusual sexy character in all pink. Before I knew it, he had a pair of loose pajamas for me that night. I did plead to keep my leotards on without the accessories, bu to no avail, when he slowly peeled the silver colored tank down and off me, despite my pleas to stay in leotards, agai to no avail when he began slowly opening the long back pink leotard zipper, firmly and slowly unzipping it, then freeing my arms from the clinging pink spandex sleeves. Feeling him stripping them off , was sensational, knowing, he'll soon have me naked. It was more erotic than having a one piece morphsuit stripped off me. he now had the leotard down and off me while saying "step out of the leotard", then peeling my bright colored pink tights off and finally the clinging pink ballet panties were stripped off me. He's finally got me naked with a bouncing hard on and eventually in baggy pajamas. It was a beautiful night for us, him happily stripping off my sexy pink mouse leotard and tights and soon seeing me naked baring all for him on a very chilly Halloween night in his nudie room. If I was wearing a morphsuit, it would have taken him less time and not as enjoyable undressing me that night.