Thread: The Tornados
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 02:32 AM

Default Jimmy's reflections

As Jimmy roused himself out of bed, he thought' "how am I going to get through 2 practices every day, I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning? It could be worse, though, coach could have been really angry and given us a worse punishment."

As Jimmy was putting on his blue Sporti suit, his thoughts drifted to Nick which happened most mornings since he met him at the beginning of swim season. Jimmy loved the Sporti; it made him feel very masculine, the low cut, the small sides, and while pulling the suit up and thinking about Nick, he felt his manhood growing. He liked the way it felt and especially because it was tied to how he felt about Nick.

First thing after getting dressed, Jimmy texted Nick, "you awake? Make friends with your fav Speedo. We are going to be wearing them all day...lol." Then Jimmy sent a selfie over to Nick of himself in the blue Sporti.

After sending the selfie, Jimmy began to think about why he did that. He knew that Bryan sent selfies to Stephanie but that was a guy sending pictures to a girl that he really liked and who really liked him. He was sending a picture of himself nearly naked in a tiny swimsuit to another guy. "What am I doing, what was I thinking?" Jimmy asked himself.

Jimmy had never felt about anyone, either a girl or another guy, the way he felt about Nick. He loved the way he looked in his Speedo, loved to talk to him and joke around, and felt like he wanted to hang out with him all the time. "Is this normal or crazy or weird?" He just didn't know.

Ever since Jimmy hit puberty he had felt an attraction to other guys. When he saw a guy on TV or in a movie or even someone at school, he got this fluttery feeling in his stomach, a sort of stirring in his man parts, and he felt himself getting a hard, not fully hard, but he certainly found himself growing. And when it was Nick, the feeling was even stronger.

Before he joined the swim team he had never worn a tiny suit and the team suits were really snug and sleek. He felt like he could hide a boner in the boxer type suits, but in the speedo type suits, there was no place to hide. Like when he and Nick were sitting in the bleachers watching Bryan swim the 200, they were wearing just their team suits, no shorts or shorts. Jimmy was distracted by his closeness to Nick and felt himself starting to throw a boner, enough so that he tried hiding his bulge with his hands. "Thank God when the race was over, I could jump in the warm-up pool and things naturally settled down," Jimmy thought.

"But what about that selfie I sent to Nick?" Jimmy thought. Is Nick going to be mad at me or does he feel that way too and about me?" Little did Jimmy know that Nick was asking himself this same question.

Jimmy always had a hard time when he tried to figure this all out. He reached a point when he just couldn't think about it anymore because he felt like he was getting to a dead end. He thought, "why does this have to be so complicated? "Nick is my buddy, why can't I just look at him as a good friend who I like to hang out with?" But deep down, Jimmy knew it wasn't as simple as that. Bryan was his buddy, George was his buddy, but it was different with Nick. Jimmy knew that to him, Nick was more than just a friend. Could he dare to think that it was like saying that a girl was more than a friend? Could he dare to think that it was OK to see another guy as more than just a friend?

It was getting late, he had to grab a quick breakfast and get to swim practice and he couldn't let this distract him during practice. "I have to be able to give 100% during practice, I can't let myself be distracted." Jimmy reasoned. But first, he needed to send another text. "Nick", Jimmy texted, "we need to talk, I have something I need to tell you and something I need to ask you."

Just as Nick stepped into the shower, he heard his phone vibrate with another text. Being in a hurry, Nick would pick up the text later after his shower.

....to be continued