View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 01:25 PM

Default Just Having Fun by Myself

Just Having Fun by Myself

Guys have long had what I describe as a “love-hate” relationship with straps and thongs. It used to be a male “rite of passage” to acquire your first strap—the old school kind that exposed your butt cheeks and left your butt crack completely uncovered. That was only part of what made an old school strap interesting. The really wide elastic waistband, as much as 3 inches, was interesting But perhaps the most interesting part was the rubbery gritty texture to the pouch. And of course, a hard cup added yet another interesting dimension. Combine this with the fact that there might be a bunch of other males in the gym locker room parading around and showing their physiques while wearing only this as well, and this made for interesting times for a guy not “used” to doing this. Some guys were bound to have a “reaction” to the mere thought of getting into a strap and doing this, let alone actually doing it.

I confess, for me, getting to be in an old school strap is one of my favorite things to do, and I have a stash of them for just that purpose. I am wearing a favorite one of mine as I write this.

Men’s thongs came along a bit later in time, really in the 1980s. Thongs are fun in part because they touch in areas of the body a standard strap ignores. When I discovered that a properly fitting thong puts a nice pressure on the perineum, I was hooked. But I also quickly got hooked on the idea of the thong strap cinching between my glutes as I walked and exercised. It's a subtle but neat sensation, a sensation that tends to “grow on me as I move around during the day.

A properly fitting thong pushes the penis upward and forward, something that always feels good. But why not combine that with an old school strap, with that gritty feeling rubberized pouch trying to press me in the opposite direction. A conflict, for sure, but a fun conflict. The tricky part is finding a thong with a back narrow enough so that it cuts snug between the glutes but wide enough to constantly remind me that it is there and working its magic.

Would it surprise you to learn I am wearing a favorite thong under my Duke strap as I write this. This feels so neat it helps me think up and share ideas that you also might want to try.

But why stop there? Why not pull on a pair of my really snug fitting Tesla running tights (size SM). They feel really great and keep the pressure on the thong and strap in all the right places. I can go all day this way just enjoying my body and the sensations it produces. Being a guy is really fun! Especially when horny and sharing experiences with readers.