View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 01:21 PM

Default Thong underwear and a sapphire blue Speedo® Part2

Thong underwear and a sapphire blue Speedo® Part2

Read previous post first!

Sadly, most of the male thongs sold nowadays have bigger pouches and bands at least a half inch wide designed to cover the length of the butt crack (for modesty?). As swim thongs became popular on at least some beaches, the unwritten rule was that it was OK to show butt cheeks uncovered, but an uncovered butt crack is nudity—illegal on many beaches. Unfortunately, most men’s thong underwear nowadays follows the swim thong design with the half-inch wide back designed to fit over the butt crack but not within, and for sheer erotic pleasure the design is not nearly as much fun or arousing.

In my collection I still have a few of the old school thongs with the backs consisting of either a 3/16-inch diameter cord or an elastic band of the same width. I used to wear these thongs as my only undergarment under my snug-fitting jeans and kick back and simply enjoy my body as I walked.

Recently I got to thinking what would it feel like to use one of these thongs as an under liner to a traditional sapphire “Christopher Atkins” style Speedo®? So I find one of my old-school thongs and get myself into it, then immediately pull a classic blue Speedo® on over it. Everything in position. The thong puts my penis forward and upward inside the speedo, but my penis and balls are locked in one position, and I am oozing precum. I crawl into bed, feeling great, but quickly fall asleep.

About 3 AM I wake up and somehow I want to do some checking to see if I am still aroused. Yup! Except that, oddly enough, I feel even closer to an uncontrollable desire to have a full orgasm. This REALLY feels great! Just passing my fingers over the spot where my penis is feels wonderful, and with each pass I come closer and closer to entering the erotic phase with strong, repetitive muscular contractions.

Suddenly this same guy you know who claims that he is able to edge himself for as long as he likes is going into a full-scale orgasm. WOW WOW WOW has this been fun. What made the orgasm so much fun in part was all the edging stimulation from the thong that led up to this situation. I went to bed and fell asleep with a happy smile wearing the snuggest thong and a classic blue swim brief.

Some five hours later I awaken, still feeling really great down there and end this all with the muscular contractions of what turned out to be one of the best full orgasms that I have had in a decade.

Just being a guy is marvelous...do NOT pass up on the opportunities to enjoy being who you are!

Sebbie