Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Speedo Member

Default Ep 13

As I saw her coming out of bathroom, I stood at the bottom of the stairs:"G' morning, everything ok?" I asked. Sarah replied quickly:"yeah yeah, oh Mike, Steve said he will be here soon, I was just getting a shower."

Okay I thought to myself and went upstairs. Matt was up there waiting for me. "So" he began "I'm of to bed, oh and try not to make an awful mess with your self pleasure activity". He added with a smirk.

As he left I went back in the room where Thora&Brooke had their experimentation going on last night. I* picked up the clown nose I left there and put it back on for some reason as if I was expecting Thora to come into the room the next moment. I was playing with my nipples while humping a pillow. Wow I throught it was what I needed so badly. Then as I was close to the grand finale, since I couldn't cum in speedos it would make an obvious trace I decided to get down to the bathroom to finish the job. I slowly sneaked out of the room down the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door, there wasn't anyone in there. I barely gave 2-3 strokes to my member, when the eruption started. My knees were trembling so I had to sit on the floor, both of my pairs of speedos were just above my ankles. But my dick was still hard so I needed to wank one more time, that is the moment, when I heard Steve coming in the house. I pulled both of my pairs of speedos up, not tying the drawstrings on my black pair, but carefully wiping off any traces of my deeds in the bathroom. I went out quickly out of the bathroom.

As I was about to go upstairs Steve caught me by the arm. "Go and wake up the others tell them we're going to leave Pete, and then will go to lake just like yesterday, but first tell them all to come down for breakfast. If Pete wants to stay*though he can."said Steve and added with a giggle" you don't need to dress anything else by look of you seem to be ready".

I went upstairs to wake up, Matt first, he was already awake in shorts and t-shirt. "Hey where are your speedos?" I asked. "Here" he just slid a bit of his shorts on the side to reveal blue swim briefs."but aren't we suppose to have breakfast and then go to the lake?" He asked, "yeah we are, Steve just came and said to prepare ourselves for the lake and to get down to have something to eat. I just had to check that you are still having speedos under those."

I went to my and Gabe's room to wake up Pete & Gabe. I opened the room to see both of them in their beds just as I left them. "Wake up" I said slapping Gabe across the face. "C'mon Pete" I said aloud. Peter was already straightening up. But Gabe despite being awake refused to get up. In order to wake him up I grabbed his legs and started pulling him off the bed down to the floor. He finally got up, by this time Pete had already went downstairs. "So where the fuck have you been?" He asked. "Sorry did I wake you?" I said. "Kind of, that is why I fell asleep again", he answered.*"sorry mate but I gotta change, unless you don't mind it you should leave the room" I said. I don't know why I said it since Gabe and I trained both water polo&swimming we knew both our bodies. To my surprise he went out. I changed quickly into navy blue Arena suit. Pick a t-shirt&shorts and got out to have breakfast.

After we ended our breakfast I asked Steve:"Bro can I have a word?". "Sure" he answered. Well we got out of the house. That's when ai asked him:"Wtf man you said you brought all the girls home? Yet you happened to let Sarah stay? How is that okay and why? If you wanted some time with Sarah alone you could have have it somewhere else." "Mind your own business, lil' bro" he said. And went into the house. I went after him but he was already talking with Sarah so I just picked my things and went outside to join the others that were waiting by the car.

As Steve got in, I asked:"What about Sarah, she ain't going with us?" "Nah she's not going" said Steve. Well Peter sat in the front next to Steve, while the three of us sat at the back, me in the middle. We were driving for 6, 7 minutes when we finaly came to a halt. We all got our things from the car, while Steve left to find a place to park the car.

As soon as we unloaded the car to my surprise Steve turned the car around and yelled with a wide grin:"Sorry guys gotta go" and he laughed. "Wtf was that mate" said Matt. "I don't know I guess he wants some time alone with Sarah" I said. Gabe than chimed in:"But he had it last night?" "Well I have no clue whatsoever then, c mon now let's find a place to position ourselves."

I was laying there sunbathing while Pete&Matt were swimming, when Gabe suddenly came up with a question:"Mike can I ask you something deeply personal?" "Yeah sure mate" I said. "Have you ever got these feelings for guy, like you have for girls?" "You mean like did I got turned on by a guy, like fuck him type of thing?" I asked. "Yeah" he said"something like that". "Well I'm still sure that I'm into girls when it comes to the sex department" I said grinning. "But I did have one rather dissapointing situation while I was training water polo, I was fourteen at the time" I continued, getting nervous retelling this story, only Steve knew for it. "You see I'm not sure to this day what happened then, but we were playing the game against this team where there were couple of this really big dudes. And then one of those dudes, the guy who was guarding me, I don't know whether he was into guys, dirty player, or just wanted to intimidate me. But he kept on groping and stroking me down there. Well you can't help it, can you? I mean there I was horny 14yr old guy packed in our team speedos having my dick and balls stroked, groped. So it happened then, I mean I got a raging boner. To get matters worst not only was it in the middle of the game but he realized it, that I got hard, I mean you can't hide a full on stiff dick in speedos, especially not speedos designed for water polo. It would have been all okay, if I haven't met him at the showers after the game, where he said to my ear:"looks like someone is seriously tenting those speedos, well if you decide you wanna get rid of that boner, I'm more than happy to help" he grinned and left me there. He didn't touch me then, but the thing is, I was calming my state, and after those words of his, I got hard, like rock hard. And that is the end".

"Seems he worked you up?" Asked Gabe teasingly. "All I know is that I got hard that day, like I've only been with girls around, but it happened just that time once. Why would you ask for this anyway? Are you into some guy?" I asked. Matt than yelled:"sorry to disturb your date but are you coming in water or what?" He yelled laughing. "Yeah we're coming" I yelled back and with that we pull ourselves up and went in the water.