Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Speedo Member

Default Ep.12

Then Peter asked:" But how do you get rid off it?" I laughed there and answered:"Easily, you don't, I tried wearing them everywhere around like normal underwear didn't help" I went on grinning "I already jerked myself off for 3 times a day, but sometimes you can't make it to jerk yourself off just before the practice, so you just gotta act cool. I mean there were times when you are playing a game when an opponent player had those dirty tactics to feel you down there, make you bone up. I mean it isn't much of a different situation with swimming" I concluded now laughing, "except that when you're training swimming you don't basically wrestle in water like in water polo."

"Now off to bed folks, since neither of us is getting laid tonight" I proclaimed."Unless you two plan on humping each other, which I would be more than happy to join in" I said laughing, "but given the fact how sleepy and tired I feel now I doubt I could even jerk myself off." So I laid on the floor, Gabe in his bed, and Peter in mine and said finally when the lights were out: "G' night fellas", "Night Mikey" they both said.
------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up next morning on the floor feeling super horny, well not much of a surprise considering I hadn't got a chance to relieve myself last night. Shit I thought that's when my phone rang and I answered:"sup bro, Steve here, listen I got all the ladies back home. See ya in half an hour." How wonderful I thought. Gabe was sleeping in his bed, and Peter in mine.

Since both of them were sleeping I decided to go upstairs in the attic, as I thought the room is empty, because Steve drove all the girls home. I thought I could pleasure myself there. As I was passing by the room next to ours to check on Matt, I peaked into the room to check whether he was asleep. He was, excellent I thought. I went to the room upstairs.

I laid there on the bed imagining it was all over again the scene I witnessed last night, this time I came inside the room and was a third member. Wow I was playing with my nipples with my both hands.

Matt then came in out of the blue into the room. "Enjoying ourselves are we?" He asked. "Fuck, well mate I didn't get any action last night, so I really needed to help myself out." Matt then said:"Yeah I heard from Gabe&Peter what happened."

It was then, that I decided to go downstairs to the bathroom in order to help myself out. Easier said than done. Sarah, Steve's gf was downstairs. Shit I thought, I needed a quick release. But it wasn't going to happen that easily...