View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 06:50 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedknights
Now that it is the beginning of summer, I am looking for new swimsuits for beach trips this year.

First, I am looking for squarecut style swimwear for a more casual beach trip. Maybe something with a fun pattern. But I definitely want something that shows a lot of bulge too. Any suggestions?

I also plan to be visiting a nude beach later in August. Am wondering if anybody has any good swimsuit recommendations that are a little more extreme- like male display suits. Saw koalaswim online (not familiar with them) and something they have could work. However, I don't really like g-strings or thongs.
Go to skinzwear. com and check out the M73 men's Rio Microbikini. This is the one I have and should be just fine at the nude beach! (Or any beach where microwear is welcome!) The front pouch provides comfortable support and presents a reasonable bulge. I've tried it on when mostly erect just to check comfort as well as "bulge presentation"😋 and both are still fine. There's some " cheek and cleavage show" 😁 in the back, but so what? The closeups of the models show how well your abs and navel would be showcased in this suit. Check out the older guy with black hair and beard. He is the one who inspired me to get this suit. Like him, my navel is higher on my abdomen than usual (mine is nine inches above the shaft). Regular ab work coupled with the abdominal vacuum has given me an abdominal-muscle shield from bottom of pecs to shaft which I am planning to "exhibit"😊 wherever welcome. Whatever suit you decide on, enjoy your trip, show 'em what you've got, and let us know how things went at the nude beach!!