View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 04:41 PM
Speedo Member

He insisted I drive the motorcycle, which was pretty exciting. He trusted me, and I got to sit in front and feel the wind whipping past me. I hopped on. He followed, scooting up tight against my butt. I could feel the full expanse of his chest and abs against my back side. He felt huge. And then he wrapped his long arms around me, locking the fingers of both hands around my waist, resting on my package. Off we went...was it my imagination, or could I feel him periodically squeezing me with his thighs? There was no doubt I could feel his stiffness rubbing up and down my crack. He'd occasionally rest his chin on the back of my neck. The bristle of his whiskers sent chills down my spine, and his warm breath down my back sent heat flashes through me.

We headed towards the forest preserve. "Take that side road", so i did. No street lights. No traffic. I then felt him drop his hand inside my red sweat pants, slipping his fingers into the front of my (well, his) speedo, pull out the strings, and finding the long ones, giving them a tug. He then lowered the suit down the front of my now very stiff cock, leaving just my balls inside the nylon. He encircled my balls with his fingernail. One, then the other. They became so tight, and just ached, desperately needing release. He then took the length of his long fingers, and for the first time, wrapped them around my cock. "This is what you want, right?" My breathing was so labored, I could hardly answer. "Uh, yes". He started stroking me slowly with his left hand, and held my balls, gently squeezing and rolling them with his right hand. "You need to stop" "Why"...."I'm going to make a mess". "Pull over" So I did. While the motorcycle was now stopped, we were still in the same position. "Lean forward"...so I leaned forward on the seat. My ass was still in the speedo, but my sweatpants had dropped below. "Your ass looks a lot better in this suit than mine". THAT was a matter of opinion. He began running his hands over my nylon clad ass.