View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:19 AM
Speedo Member

I woke up the next morning, still in my old speedo, but with a fresh erection. My first thought was recollecting a very vivid dream of Brent giving me freestyle stroke technique, but noticing he was brushing against my hips and very clearly - visibly -was enjoying the closeness. I had never seen him naked, but with his old speedo, it wasn't hard to imagine what was under it. His dick was long, with a really pronounced head. Sometimes he had it tucked down, but just as often, it was up and leaning 'left', which gave a perfect view of what appeared to be a set of more than ample sized balls. When He'd sit in the lifeguard chair there were times when the nylon actually had a hard time containing everything - and there was frequently a gap between his suit and his body.

It was time to head off to the pool. I took my old suit just in case my blue and white striped one wasn't still there. Alas, it wasn't, and I was bummed. Not only did I like the suit, but had no interest in shelling out another $15 for a new one.

I headed to the lockers, and was startled to see Brent in there suiting up. It was like an electric jolt seeing him naked. His dick was longer (and thicker) than I had imagined...and his ass, impossibly small and tight. I tried not to look - or at least make it obvious I was looking.

I dropped my jeans to reveal my blue nylon suit with the white side panels, and Brent said 'whoa, what have we here...new suit?' "Well, I evidently left my other suit here last night, and it's not in the showers where I left it and not in my locker, so this is 'plan B'. "Nice" he said and nodded with a smirk. (why the smirk?)

The day went as it normally did, but around 3 he asked if I wanted to say over the dinner break and work on technique. My 'yes' had nothing to do with technique, but everything to do with being with this guy I idolized - - and had come to terms with my attraction to him. Most important however was for him never to sense it and ruin everything.

At 5:15, I heard the snap and felt the sting of a wet towel against my ass. Typical swimmers locker room antic. "c'mon bunky, time to hit the pool'
I jumped in fast and felt the sting of the chlorined water against the now forming welt on my butt. "paybacks are hell" I had the audacity to warn him.
"O really, I can't wait to imagine that" he replied. We hit the pool and I had this odd sense of deja vu. There he was behind me. Leaning over my back with his broad shoulders, moving my arms guided by his. Was it my imagination, or was his crotch firmly pressed against my crack. I'll admit to deliberately being slow to get the technique so he didn't move too soon. I was sure it wasn't my imagination. Either that was his hip bone or his dick that was firmly pressed against me. In waist deep water, it wasn't going to be difficult to find out. I quickly turned around, looked down, and sure enough, his dick was fully erect, held only in that suit by a tightly tied drawstring.