Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 09:24 PM

As I lay there, Katy kicked her right leg over mine and nuzzled up beside me with her head on my shoulder. She let out a sigh of satisfaction and didn't say anything. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. My mind was racing. She had gotten me off four times in less than 24 hours, three of which were passionate intercourse. One side of my mind said, this was the best thing that had happened to me in a long while. The more cynical practical engineering mind said that this was just a fast hot weekend of hot sex and as soon as a swimmer stud in a speedo and six pack winked at her, she would be off to other pursuits.

Katy broke the silence saying, "are you hungry? I have worked up an appetite, What did you bring for supper?" I told her I had some rib eye steaks to grille if she would make a salad. She said that sounded great and then suggested we hop in the shower and get the oil off. I asked if she wanted to go first, and with a look at me like I had lost my mind, she said, "Matt, I want you to shower with me,,, it will be fun." So we eased off the bed, grabbed our oily suits and headed for the bathroom.

The Jamison's liked their comforts. The shower was a big walk-in with a large center placed rain shower and on the wall a hose type shower head. Katy grabbed a couple of towels and laying them on a bench, we stepped in the shower. Starting with the rain shower, we got wet and washed off the oil slick on our bodies. Then stepping to the side, Katy soaped me up and rubbed the body wash on my body. I did the same to her, as we occasionally stopped to titillate a nipple, or other sensitive area. She washed my cock and stroked it as if to get it hard again, but moved on to other areas in a teasing sort of way. I did the same to her pussy, letting my finger enter her to wash her out. She would jump and giggle as we played in the water like kids in a water park.

I reached over and twisted the diverter valve redirecting the water to the hand shower. I took the head and twisted it to a direct pulsing stream. Then with her standing watching me I directed the stream up her crack and all she could do was close her eyes and biting her lip spread her legs to get full force of the water. Then I adjusted it to a spray and we rinsed each other off. Stepping out of the shower, Katy said, "let me dry you off and you can dry me off." We did just that, once again stopping our hand over sensitive areas to tease and play.

After we dried ourselves, Katy wrapped her long hair in her towel and said, "Lets put on another suit. I have my white one. Do you have a white one?" "After we eat, we might go down to the dock for a swim." You up for it?"

I told her I did bring a white, a blue, a maroon, and red suit besides the little yellow speedo we had truly taken advantage of today. She said, "well let's see you in the white one." "Is it see-through?" I told her it was when it was wet. I added it was one my wife and I used at more secluded beaches. She said that was okay and hoped we some day could find a secluded beach. For a moment, her remark signaled that this was not just a wild weekend with the boss.