Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 01:36 PM

The drive home was mostly by auto-pilot because my mind was only on one thing, Katy. In one moment I would say to myself, "What the Hell are you doing? Your 39 and she is 22, almost old enough to be her dad." Then I would counter with, "But if she is in to you, why does the age difference matter?" "Enjoy it while it lasts."

Getting home, Sam was explosive and almost wiggled himself into. I let him out, he peed a river, and bolted back in for some dinner. Although Sam was bouncing about, and I was loving on him, my mind was on Katy and the memories of the moments with her tonight kept repeating themselves, over and over. It was giving me wood just thinking about her.

Finally, I said to Sam it was bedtime and we took our places in the bedroom, me in the King bed, and Sam on his pallet at the foot of the bed. Katy, having exhausted my pent up energy an hour before, helped me drift off into blissful sleep. The last thing I remember was the image of her wistful wanting look as she propped up on top of me and said, "Wanna go again?"

0600 came with a jarring ring of the alarm to damn early and Sam was at my side whimpering to go out. I drew myself out of bed, made some coffee, and packed some Speedo suits and cover-ups in a separate bag from my team swim bag. I picked out some suits I had not worn for some time, I guess, because the time or place lately was not appropriate, at least in my thinking at the time. My Ex and I would always wear skimpy bikini suits together. She liked the Australian bikinis that barely covered the mound and nipples. She had a tight body and they looked very good on her. I would wear narrow cut, ball hugging, low riding bikinis to match the seductiveness she expressed. A dip in the surf usually ended up with hot passionate sex later. If the beach was empty, sometimes right there on a towel. These thoughts passed through my mind as I placed these little suits in the bag, as now it seemed appropriate to don them again.

Now, off to practice;