Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 01:27 AM

The jazz was soothing and for a few minutes we just sat there absorbing the moment. Katy broke the silence and said, "Coach, can I call you Matt outside of team events?" I said it was fine, easing into this new chapter in our relationship. She continued, "Thanks, that means a lot to me. And you mean a lot to me. You seem so gentle, but in control, and I like that. I like for a man to respond to me the way you did tonight in the pool. I have been with too many boys that just go crazy and want to rush and only satisfy themselves." All I could say at this time was thanks and I really like you to remarks.

Reflecting back to the pool just an hour or so before, I began getting wood just listening to her. She had one hand on my leg and holding the glass of wine, she sipped a bit and continued. "I have always enjoyed the company of older men, even when I was a kid, before, you know, I knew anything about sex. They always seemed more calm and reassuring. The boys my age these days are all about themselves, and have no manners, it seems." I agreed with her and commented that I had been raised to respect a woman, and do the little things like open the door; she interrupted smiling, " and walk a lady to her car?" I said yea,, that too.

She finished her glass of wine and hopped up off the couch. "You wanna do some hot tub?" she inquired in a perky happy way. I said, "sure, didn't know you had one." "Hey, that's a necessity in Denmark." she said pulling me off the couch. "Now go put on that sexy speedo while I go change," She said skipping off to her bedroom. I went to the car, grabbed my swim bag and came back inside. Putting on that damp cold speedo was not very enticing, but thinking about the next hour was, so, shiver me timbers and let's just do it.

I came out of the bathroom with nothing on but the speed to see her waiting by the patio door in a different white one-piece that was nearly a thong in back. As she turned I couldn't help but look down to see how the suit cupped her mound and swooped over high on her thigh. Well, the wood is growing again. I helped her flip off the cover. She pushed a button and the lights came on offering an inviting blue ambiance. We stepped in and sat on opposite sides. I chose one with lower back nozzles. She hit the pump and the tub jarred into operation with bubbles pelting our backs and bodies.

I slid down on the seat thrusting my hips forward and spreading my legs on either side of Katy's. Laying my head back, I was melting in the moment. Then, I felt her foot slide up my leg and rub my calf back and forth in a sort of asking permission way. Then she extended her foot to my inner thigh and rubbed it back and forth, I duplicated the maneuver on her opposite leg with my free foot as a way of saying okay. After what seemed like a few seconds, her foot was pressing my bulge and her toes massaging it. Wood was now growing a boner. I positioned my foot on her mound also, pressing lightly and playfully, my toes were in heaven, and I followed. She copied the actions as we rubbed each other. I could hear her little moans even over the hot tub rumble. And an occasional "I like that,, more please!" her eyes shut.

and the story grows;