View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flspeedo76
I had a similar experience, in a somewhat shared shower. I was on a business trip, and rooming with a guy from work. We had been friends for a few months, and knew a little about each other.
One evening while he went out to dinner with a couple other people, I decided to enjoy the quite solitude of the hotel room to relax and enjoy myself. Always carrying a body oil with me on trips, I rubbed my body down with oil and began masturbating, slowly teasing myself in order to save the "finale." After a while I decided to take a shower, and finish off in there. With my roommate being gone, I thought for a while, I decided to leave the bathroom door open. The shower was a new sleek contemporary design that didn't have a door or curtain. As I was in the shower, masturbating, my roommate came back and walked into the bathroom and saw me. I stopped and apologized and carried on about my shower. He told me to continue, he didn't mind. He then looked on the counter and spotted my bottle of oil, took off his clothes and began to rub his body down. Once I saw that he was enjoying his rub down, I began to jack my erection again, just as he jacked his, as he propped up against the counter. A couple minutes had passed when he asked if he could join me in the shower. I told him that I didn't mind, so he came in and we began jacking each other until we both came all over the shower.
Sounds too hot to be true!