View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 01:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Part 6 - and THANKS!! for the great comments.

Both boys were totally spent from the experience and Jeff realized it be like 45 minutes from when his parents would be getting home. He woke Timmy who had fallen asleep and suggested they both jump in Jeff's shower and clean up their respective messes. "Awesome, awesome, awesome," was all Timmy could say about the experience. "Timmy, not all boys can do that, but many can and I thought you probably could," said Jeff.

The boys jump in Jeff's shower and have a great time lathering each other and, being teens (or on the cusp) they are both boned up from the experience. Timmy wants more but Jeff told him that there was just not enough time - but the next day he had a treat in mind. "What treat, Jeff?" asks Timmy. "A good treat but it's a secret for now. By the way, Tim, you got much more hair there now than I did when I was your age and you're better hung than I was back then," which made Timmy grin with satisfaction. "I started getting hair about 6 months ago and it really came in fast but I still don't have any in my pits," declared Timmy.

Timmy ran home in great anticipation of the secret for the following day. He got home, ran up to his room and put the yellow speedo he got from Jeff back on - even though it was still damp from the shower. At least it was rinsed out and the evidence of their spontaneous cumming session was gone. Timmy loved how he looked in the mirror and how he felt wearing his friend's speedo. And the yellow - wow - how it outlined his manhood. He was determined he would wear that suit to practice the following day. All this got him horned up again which started yet another jerk off session before dinner.

To be continued.