View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 01:42 PM

Default Part 6

“If you think he is cute here, you should see him at the pool,” Alice said two Sarah, the flute player next to her as the two admired Chris’s body. The band was on a twenty minute break and the two adorable young ladies ogled over Chris as he chatted with the trumpet guys. The two girls were from just north of Washington, DC. Like Chris, they were between high school and college, both just a few weeks over 18, and very good friends. Alice was taller and brown hair, long that ran down to he middle back. She looked younger than her age. Sarah, was shorted, and a bit on the fuller framed side. Her face was round, wrapped in a short camel blonde page boy type cut. Despite her slightly overweight size, she was a really sweet looking “girl” and had a fun personality. She was the more mischievous and the more sexually charged of the two.

“At the pool, don’t even tell me, does he wear one of those show all skimpy swimsuits?” Sarah replied.

“Oh yes, and it does show everything,” Alice replied. “Yesterday he had on a white one, and it really did show everything.”

“OMG,” Sarah replied.

“Yeah, he is really cute looking at the pool, and by how his swimsuits fit, he’s got a big one,” Alice teased.

“Stop it,” Sarah responded. “How do you see him at the pool.”

“Well, he is there when I go swimming in the morning. He then finishes and he flirts with the lifeguard.”

“Does he know you are there?”

“I don’t think so, if he does he does not say anything. I think he is more interested in the lifeguard.” Alice answered.

“Is the lifeguard cute? She is a she right? I mean I hope he is not gay. All the really cute guys are gay.” Sarah rambled on with her questions.

“Well, she is not as cute as us. And if how big his bulge gets when he talks to her says anything, I don’t think he’s gay.” Alice replied. “I mean you can tell he likes her. Really likes her.”

“I’d die to just have one night with him,” Sarah replied. “One hot and steamy night.”

“Yup, I’d sure make that bulge huge!” Alice replied. The two girls laughed.

“That’s my secret goal, to get Chris in bed by the end of the trip.” Sarah proclaimed. Alice blushed.

Chris raced to his room after practice, which ended fifteen minutes later than planned. He had texted Sheri as soon as they finished. He flew through the door, ripping off his shorts as he entered the room. He flipped open his luggage and pulled out his collection of swimsuits he had packed from the trip. He had twelve swimsuits in the bag, all of them his favorites, had picked from his collection of almost fifty swimsuits back home. He pulled out his absolute favorite, and English Bulldog Turbo suit. He slipped it on and quickly tied the strings. He threw back on his cargo shorts, grabbed a clean shirt, and threw on a splash of his Polo cologne for good measure. His hair looked jostled, which was his trademark look. He stopped by the shower room and quickly brushed his teeth, avoiding dribbling tooth paste on his clean shirt. In about three minutes he was heading back out the main door.

It was the second to last day before they departed to Amsterdam. Not much time to seal a relationship, but Chris intended to give it his best shot. He ran across the campus toward the pool.

“Hey, Chris, where are you going?” Patrick yelled out, Patrick and Alex were heading back to the dorm.

“Got a date with Sheri,” Chris replied back. Patrick looked at Alex.

“Have fun,” Alex yelled back. Chris was long past them.

“Sorry I am late,” a slightly out of breath Chris said to Sheri.

“Not your fault, just glad you could still make it,” Sheri said as she embraced him and the two kissed. “I got you a towel, knew you’d forget that, most guys do,” she continued.

“Oh crap, yeah. I am so stupid.” Chris replied.

“No, just a guy,” she added with a tease. “Mind on other things. I like the cologne”

“Thanks,” Chris replied, blushing.

Sheri’s car turned out to be a handed down, used Ford F150 pick up truck. It was about ten years old, but in great shape. An odd contrast to her being a cute and very feminine girl. The back had a bumper sticker that read “Silly boys, trucks are for girls.” Chris laughed when he saw it. “Cool truck,” Chris said. It was a deep burgundy color, a few scuffs, but nothing major. The bed had a black bed liner and dual door trunk fixture right behind the cab. While not an extended cab, it did have two jump seats in the cab. A fake loon hung from the mirror.

“How about you drive,” Sheri said as she tossed Chris the keys. She could read that he loved trucks, which he was making obvious. Like any good Maine guy, two things turned him on, cute girls and hot trucks. The two of them together was nirvana.

“You sure,” he replied.

“Yeah, that was I can tease you more,” she answered. He smirked at her with his boyish grin. He looked so cute and innocent. She wondered if he had ever had sex before. Not that she wanted to do that on this date, but she just wondered. “Hey, you did wear a Speedo, right?” she asked.

“A guy never tells.” he teased back. “You’ll just have to wait and see.” They both jumped in the truck and headed off campus, Chris unintentionally breaking the band rules about leaving without permission.

“Look at all the swimsuits,” Alex said to Patrick as they sat in the dorm room contemplating what to do with the free afternoon. They had planned to hang with Chris, but he was obviously out of the plans now. The usually organized Chris was in such a rush that he had left his swimsuit collection sprawled out over the top of his opened suitcase. His shirt was tossed on the floor, and his boxer briefs swapped for the Turbo swimsuit were laying on his desk chair. Alex tossed the shirt from the floor over the boxer briefs. “Must have been in a hurry.”

“There must be a dozen of them,” Patrick replied, referring back to the swimsuits. “I only brought a few pair of board shorts.”

“Yeah, me too.” Alex replied. He reached down and pulled up several of the swimsuits from the luggage.

“Dude, what are you doing, you shouldn’t be going through his luggage.”

“I’m not, shut up. They were on top. He left them there.” Alex replied. “I am just looking.” Alex held up a Turbo Team USA swim brief. “Dude, that’s one small swimsuit, can you imagine wearing that?”

“Maybe,” Patrick replied. “I mean I am not sure I’d have the courage, but it does look like it would be fun.” Patrick added, shocking himself as the words came out of his mouth. “I mean, don’t you think swimmers look cool when you see at the Olympics?”

Alex tossed the swimsuit to Patrick. “Seriously, man, hold that thing. There is not much to it. I can’t believe my roommate wears stuff that small in public.”

“Dude, he’s clearly a swimmer. Look at his body. If I looked like him I’d wear this swimsuit.” Patrick replied. “I mean I bet he looks awesome.”

Alex was laying all the rest of the suits out on the bed. Attentive to detail, he made sure they were all laid flat, displaying the front side of each. He then took them and grouped them by brands. “Give me that one,” he ordered Patrick, who was holding the suit up in front of his mid section imagining how he’d look in it. Alex laid the Team USA Turbo out next to the rest of the Turbo suits. “I wonder what he had on now,” Alex said out loud.

“Don’t forget this one,” Patrick tossed the college team swimsuit to Alex. It was still wet, having just been pulled from Chris’s swim bag and hung up to dry on the door knob. Alex laid it next to the one other suit that had the A logo on it. It was a team suit from Chris’s high school team.

“Which one is your favorite?” Alex asked Patrick. The two guys stood back and admired the collection. All laid out, there were actually thirteen suits. With the one Chris was wearing, he had fourteen in all. It was an eclectic collection of colors and prints, especially the Turbo’s with their bold prints.