View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 02:08 PM

Default Part 6 continued (last segment)

Writers note: This segment is very graphic, please beware if you prefer not to read graphic content. Btw, all characters are over the age of 18.

Despite the offer from the guys to stay over and hit the town, Erik and Ben opted to spend some more time on the beach before hitting the road home. They all exchanged names and phone numbers and agreed to meet again sometime. Hugs and handshakes all around. It was nearing 5PM and the gang started to head back to their beach house, leaving the beach to the Ben and Erik. It was still warm, and the sun was still high in the sky. Ben and Erik adjusted their towels to maximize the remaining sun and they laid down side by side.

“That was fun,” Ben said as he reached over and took Erik’s hand.

“Yes it was,” Erik replied.

Eyes closed, they laid quietly for about thirty minutes. This far up, the beach was deserted and they were nestled behind the dunes, not visible to the oceanfront homes. Ben was still lying on his back, the pent up sexual energy was stirring within him. Erik rolled on his side to face Ben. “You look cute,” Erik whispered. Ben’s strings were still hanging out of his suit, laying over the front of him. Erik started to play with the strings with his finger. Ben looked at him and smiled. Ben slid his hand up and between Erik’s legs.

As they laid there, Erik started to rub Ben’s chest, across his nipples, teasing him there. He slid his hand down along Ben’s chest and abs. Ben was firm and tight, his abs solid. Erik watched as Ben started to grow inside the suit, enjoying watching his body respond to the stimulation of touch. He stopped for a few a minute as a young couple passed by, the first they had seen since the guys left. Once past, Erik resumed his exploration. His hand venturing further down Ben’s abdomen, playing with his belly button, then along the top of his swimsuit waist band, again playing with his strings.

“Oh man, Erik, you are driving me wild,” Ben said softly to Erik. Ben’s hand between Erik’s legs was doing the same to Erik, as Ben gently massaged the against the small band of material between Erik’s legs.

“Just enjoy it,” Erik whispered back. Ben was now fully erect in the suit, which was clear by the size of the mountain his suit was forming. Ben was positioned down, so as he grew he was forming a nice round bulge, the outline of his manhood growing more clear against the black nylon material.

Erik slid his hand down and across the mound, gently massaging it and feeling the outline of Ben within his hand. He followed the outline as it wrapped between his legs. He teased the furthest point with his fingers. Ben moaned as he kept growing inside the suit. The bend of his erection as it was held down by the material was making Ben all that much more aroused.

“Holy sh.t,” Ben said. He groaned a bit.

Erik slowed, teasing Ben, letting his anticipation build.

“Oh man, please don’t stop now,” Ben pleaded. Erik felt Ben’s body stiffen a bit as he tried to hold back. Ben felt his juices start to flow inside. That last surge of hardness was entering him, his manhood wanting to rip through the material. Ben took Erik’s hand and placed it on his bulge. “Please,” Ben said.

Erik slowly rubbed Ben’s suit, working his way along all of Ben.

“I can’t stop,” said Ben. Erik felt the first thrust as Ben exploded inside the suit. The wetness of Ben’s action flowing down between his legs. As he exploded, Ben clasped onto Erik’s own anatomy between his legs. He could feel that Ben was also rock hard.

“Dude, sorry about messing up your swimsuit,” Ben said as his body finished its pulsations.

Erik did not respond, he was too into his own situation, enjoying the grip Ben had on him. Erik rolled onto his back, letting Ben’s hand slip free. Erik was positioned up, which gave his bulging suit a different look from Ben’s mound. Erik was solid inside the tight suit, his anatomy clearly outlined as if laid pointing up at his chest, held back by the tightly tied waist. Ben laid next to him, catching his breath, his own body calming down within the wet and sticky suit.

Another cluster of folks ventured by, Erik giving them quite the show, if they looked. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, as if that made it better. Ben snickered at the thought of Ben laying there with a clear boner in his red and white swimsuit. After they went by, Ben rolled over onto his side to face Erik. He took his hand up Erik’s leg.

“Your turn” Ben said to Erik.

“It’s okay,” Erik replied. His body, however, was sending a response clearly different. Erik reached up and adjusted his position to the left, giving himself room to grow. He quickly took advantage of the added space.

Ben glanced up and down the coast, seeing nobody near. He slid his hand up and over Erik, playing with his chest and abs. He rubbed down his middle abdomen and massaged the end of his bulging anatomy. Erik did not think he could get any more hard, but he did.

“Oh wow, “ Erik moaned as he pressed himself into Erik’s hand. “I’ve never been this hard in my life,” he added. Erik was in total ecstasy, enjoying the feeling of his aroused state. As much as he wanted to let go, he suppressed the urge, letting his body continue to respond to the pleasures Ben was giving him. He loved the feeling of being rock hard.

“Dude, you got amazing control,” Ben expressed. Erik moaned in response as he pushed his body into suppression. Minutes went by as Ben continued to stimulate Erik. Finally, Erik decided to let his body do what he so badly needed. Ben gently teased Erik, pressing his fingers along each side of the outline of his manhood, which made Erik shiver with excitement. Erik wanted to explode so bad, his body remained hard and stiff, but he did not yet feel the juices within him flowing.

“Ben, please, help me,” Erik softly whispered. “Oh my, oh my”

Several minutes more passed as Erik tried to reach climax, his body getting more and more aroused, but he was not achieving the goal. Two guys walking the beach were getting too close.

“Roll over,” Ben said. “People coming.”

“Sh.t,” said Erik as he rolled over, feeling his hardness pressed between him and the towel. He bit the towel with excitement. “Oh crap, something’s wrong, I can’t get myself to shoot,” Erik pleaded to Ben. He pressed against his hardness into the sand as the guys went by. As hard as he tried, he was frozen into a state of rock hard erection. His mind pleading internally with his body to bring him to release. Even harder now than ever before, Erik rolled back over. Ben laid his head on Erik’s chest and further massaged the front of him. Erik kept moaning. He pressed hard into Ben’s hand each time he rubbed.

“Oh Ben, please, please” Erik whispered between groans. Ben was not sure what to do. Erik looked so beyond aroused. He slid his hand down and rubbed Erik’s legs and then his abs, then back onto his suit. He felt Erik’s body shaking in excitement and desire. Erik moaned louder as he tried to get himself to explode.

“Ben please, work me,” Erik urged as he became more animated. Finally, Erik stiffened as he started to feel the surge within his balls. “Oh thank goodness” he thought to himself as he could feel himself get that last push of steel erection. He grabbed Ben’s hand and held it on himself, pressing up into it. He worked himself in the hand. Ben found this very arousing, and despite having just finished he started getting hard again, himself.

“Work me Ben,” Erik said quietly. As Ben did, Erik burst through with the first surge, as Ben held him, feeling the pulsation of Erik’s body. The surges kept coming as Erik laid there, his body thrusting with each pulse. Ben now sitting next to him watched as Erik finally achieved release. It was quite erotic.

“Dude, you really had me worried, “ Ben said.

“You? I thought I was never going to let go.” Erik said between sucking in air. The front of his suit was soaked as his body still was letting the last of himself go. “Oh man, that was amazing.”

The two guys rolled onto their stomachs and laid there, watching the surf. Their suits were both soaked, but they did not seem to mind. The warm sun felt good. They took it all in.

“Probably should get going soon” Erik said.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Ben replied.

Patrick and Chris had been sitting up in the dunes, not intentionally watching Ben and Erik, rather enjoying a private moment themselves. They smiled at each other. They were right all along about the two new friends. They would never tell them that they saw the whole thing. It was not long ago they were at the same point. They quietly went back to the house and joined the rest of the guys. Ben and Erik took one more swim in the ocean. This time they got deep enough to shed the suits and give them a good washing, letting the salt water flush them out. They enjoyed the sensation of being in the water naked, suits in hand. Erik and Ben each checked the other out, their anatomy floating in the water. They stayed out there for quite a while. Finally they slipped their fully rinsed and clean suits back on and headed home.

“Quite the day,” they both thought. Quite the day.