Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 02:57 PM

Default Lots of stuff going on here…

Lots of interesting stuff going on here. Bill and Joe have discovered that if you are a guy who is pre-cumming, its tough to get a urine stream started. This is more than just having a “bashful kidney”. Given the arousal and all the pre-cum, Bill and Joe’s bodies are telling them that a stream of urine right now would really mess things up. The male body has a lot of different self-protects built in, almost like a modern automobile. And of course, very important in the scheme of things is the idea of maintaining the species into future generations. So with a common pipe for urine and sperm/semen, a system had to be made that would ensure the sperm emerged healthy and ready to go. This is it!

If you wait long enough at the urinal, things will probably switch back, but there are Bill and Joe, bare-butted, singlets dropped to their knees, waiting for something to happen.

Then there is Josh, who just got back to the dorm after a weekend home. Dylan is in their room. Josh has just encountered Bill and Joe in the hallway, both of them wearing their wrestling singlets (with thongs under). Josh greets Bill and Joe warmly but thinks what he just saw is a little, well, weird.

Josh pops into the dorm room and says to Dylan. “I just saw Bill and Joe in the hallway. They both looked great, but they were both wearing colorful wrestling singlets. Bill’s was red and Joe’s was navy blue.”

The really interesting question is how Dylan will decide to respond to what Josh has just said.

There are two options: Option A is to say nothing about his own gear that he has been experimenting with this weekend, as in his in forest green singlet, strap and cup.

Option B is to say to Josh. “Oh, I bought one of those too, but mine is a dark green color.”

If Dylan goes with Option A, then he has the additional problem of trying to hide the gear from John, and Josh will likely eventually see something on Dylan’s side of the room. The strap and cup is more easily hidden in the bottom of the in-closet dresser drawer, but eventually Josh is probably going to see the wrestling singlet Dylan bought, if buy accident.

But Dylan knows that if he responds with option B, Josh is probably going to start asking some questions. A question might be as simple as “What gives, Dylan?”

At this point Dylan gets to think up an answer. Obviously, there are various ways to handle this. Dylan is too shy to tell Josh anything about what exactly he has been doing all weekend long. Nope, a more believable answer goes something like this.

“Joe, Bill and I have started going to the student gym for exercise. Some of the guys there are wearing singlets as gym wear. Bill, Joe and I thought this was not a bad idea, so we each ordered one on Amazon. Mine is dark green. Josh, you need to join us at the gym. It has been fun, and we are meeting some guys who are better athletes than we are!”

Josh thinks this response is at least plausible. Dylan avoids having to go into what could be embarrassing details of his messing around all weekend long. The explanation for the wrestling singlets may not be completely satisfactory, but at least it is a start.

To be continued….