Thread: Tolerence
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:49 AM

Pardon me for being "Politically Incorrect", but here in San Francisco, I've found that the gay community is full of self loathing hypocrites. I'm sorry, but that's my interpretation of some of the attitudes I've come across.

For some reason (probably due to the outbreak of HIV and so many STDs), many gay men have come to hate themselves and everyone or everything else they see as a reflection of their sexual orientation.

As for their taboo about gays disliking men wearing speedos and short shorts, I guess they don't want to see anything that arouses their temptation. Same is true for mostly Str8 guys that have a "curiosity" about gay encounters, but dislike their closeted inclination.

In fact, I've visited a few of the bathhouses in the area, and it's well known that a lot of the patrons are in fact married or single Str8 guys. This is known because when the patrons open their wallet to pay the attendant at the entrance, they can see photos of the the guy with his wife and children -or a woman or girl friend.

I may not have revealed this on this board, I'm not really into gay sex (anything XXX at least), but I love (and I mean I get a boner) the look and feel of being in the pool or a hot tub in a speedo or butt naked. Therefore I feel it is more appropriate and comfrotable to be in a gay or erotic environment where I won't look or feel out of place.

CD

Last edited by California Dolphin : 02-04-2012 at 02:49 AM.