View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 06:44 PM

Default annual physical

Sometimes I have to see my doctor as an extra checkup during the summer months. iwear two tone blue Speedo briefs under shorts with short sleeve shirt. My doctor is a woman. she and the nurses at her office are very good to me. Most of the time , during my exams, I'm allowed to keep my Speedo swim suit on, giving me a nice hard on, well encased in my swimsuit. Recently, I had to bare it all for an exam, including my favorite Speedo swim briefs. I love wearing them, feeling soft and snug on me. I'm in good shape, and in my early 40's. The nurse told me that i could stay in my blue speedo for a while, but will have to come off during the examination. My doctor started my exam, when it was time to bare it all. The nurse came in with a gown for me, as I blushed being only in my tight swim suit and now I have a boner too. I fumbled getting the drawstring uncovered, when the nurse said she will help me get my Speedo off. She was a lovely middle age lady and I liked her a lot, but wasn't ready to give up my Speedo. I accepted her help, knowing it wasn't going to be easy to get them off, especially with my hard on. My swim suit was well lined, keeping my erection very secure. She untied the draw string, then tugged at my waist band, front , sides and rear, giving me wedgies that felt so good. I stood facing her and my doctor, crossing my legs trying to cover my well outlined boner, as she firmly pulled and tugged my swim suit down. Slowly, the clinging Speedo came down past my waist just below my hips. Both her and the doctor, seemed to be enjoying my plight, the nurse liked stripping me bare, smiling, seeing me trying to keep them from coming off and whimpering like a little child. She had them peeled down like a bikini, with the dangling draw string. My erect dick was still snug and lower behind were still snug in the tight nylon swim suit. She stopped pulling on them for a few minutes, watching me squirm and wiggle from the feel of my Speedo coming off. The nurse then gently peeled it off my hard on, the feel of the white lycra lining sliding off my erection was beautiful. Seeing my hard dick fully exposed at attention was like second nature to them. Seeing my reactions as her nurse was getting off, She knew I was in very good health, but still had to check my genitals for any problems, that may be developing. I still wasn't ready to give up my snug Speedo, but feeling of it coming off was so nice. She then turned me around, bending me over and began tugging them off my behind. I squeezed my buns, feeling the still cling nylon slipping out of my crotch. I managed to keep my urge to ejaculate under control, as she made a few last pulls,my snug Speedo leg band came free of my crotch and balls unsecured from the last clinging white inner lining. I did let a quiet whimper as she got the tangled swim briefs down to my ankles. They both cheered"Finally Speedos off" My doctor said then "step out of it" with the nurse me to free my feet. I was naked baring it all,while she and her nurse completed my examination. I had a change boxer shorts putting them after My doctor finished with me, giving me a clean bill o f health. The nurse handed me the warm and damp Speedo swim suit saying "til the next time" I love wearing Speedo swimsuits even as underwear at times, especially when they are being stripped off me during my summertime Physicals.