Thread: Tan Lines
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 03:09 PM
Speedo Member

Default Tan Lines.

Being new on this board and seeing this older topic I thought it was time to resurrect the thread and add my opinion!

As a youngster and up to the age of 19 I was a swimmer for my County, hence I lived in speedos. I never thought twice about what I was wearing to the beach or pool, back then speedos were the norm. Subsequently as a youngster I had the speedo tan line. From the age of about 14 and after a trip to France and seeing my first REALLY brief suits out on the beach, not quite thongs but almost, I fell in love with the skimpier styles, would try to out do my fellow team mates by adjusting my suits to make them as brief as possible. This got me the attention of my first real girl friend and she introduced me to thongs. She bought me a true Speedo thong suit and I have never looked back. She released to show off in me and it has manifested itself over the last 25 years.

I well always wear the least I can get away with in any given situation, I'm extremely careful to gauge my audience and always carry a coverup if I have got it wrong.

I LOVE tan lines..... They are sooooooo sexy, both on myself and others be it male or female, I strive to have the sharpest and smallest I can. Since that girl introduced me to thongs I've never looked back, and my passion for small suits has resulted in tiny tan lines for the last 25 years.

With the beauty of the internet and the rapid rise of some great suit makers, both custom and mainstream, my tanning suit collection is huge! 5 years ago I found my ultimate style, the one hip 1/2 thong, the tan line is unique and the suit itself is awesome. By no means everyone's cup of tea, but if your looking for less and enjoy showing a great tan line...... Get one.
The look I get in the locker room or when wearing low rise jeans is what it's all about for me, it's as good as the looks you get for being in a speedo when everyone else is in those damn silly knee length shorts.

Cheers Paul