Thread: I get aroused
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:49 AM

Default I aroused

This is a normal feeling, when wearing Speedo swim suits. I have been wearing them for many years and still love the feel of them. Some times when I go to my men's swim club, after swimming in my snug Speedo swim suit, I get very sexually aroused,and so do the other guys in our club. None of us are gay and do respect our privacy, especially in the shower and stripping off our Speedo swim suits. I learned something interesting in our club, the older guys pointed out to me.We all wear Speedo type swim suits, making sure they fit well. Guys going to the pool area, from the changing rooms, have their draw strings tucked under the waist band, when swimming. After swimming those coming into the shower rooms or changing area have their Speedo draw string uncovered, still tied as they get their towel and change of underwear, ( those awful boxer shorts) When going into the shower rooms, the guys all have boners, not giving it second thought. Their Speedo draw strings are fully exposed and untied,when they go into the showers and wiggle out those tight Speedos as they shower,with a nice boner, lasting for a while after showering and getting dried ,then changing into boxer shorts. It happens to me many times and I enjoy the feeling getting hard in Speedos, then getting them off. This is a normal happening, so enjoy getting aroused and wearing Speedo swim suits.