View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Only place in the US I have tried it is Disney. There are always some men there in speedos, but I don't recall ever seeing any at another US water park.

One of the biggest problems with guys that like speedos is they are basically chickens. Guys may go to the beach or pool with speedos on under their shorts and not see another guy in a speedo and not take the shorts off. Has it ever occurred to you guys that maybe there are a lot of other guys with the "I don't want to be the only one in a speedo" mentality that are sitting on the same beach in their shorts.
If you like your speedo and look good in it, by all means wear it. So what if you are the only one, you know you are comfortable and like what you are wearing. A regular cut speedo is a common swimsuit and nothing to be shy about. I have a basic black 2" I travel with (among others) that I can wear if I am unsure how the crowd by the pool. I found another way to deal with the speedo is speak French and they will think you are a tourist.