Thread: estimate
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 05:39 AM

Default knickers in a twist?

In reading this there is no logic . Perhaps I am way way off understanding an American sense of humor* again but the piss was being taken out of ME in my presumption of taking on the mantle of JFK (as Dan Quayle once mistakenly attempted also, in public debate on the Vice Presidency).
YOU (in my fictitious parallel) are Russian Nikita Kruschev - so Barak Obama
as current US President becomes an inappropriate inclusion for "your" persona in the exchange.
(though both was/is a Democrat were/are they not?).

As for British teeth, care of their dental health care (tortology) should be: "paying sufficient attention to their dental health".
I am aware that bridges, implants, bleaching, polishing, scouring, crowns, veneers et al are available from some dental practitioners and the guy with $50000 in his pocket and a flight ticket to L.A. could no doubt be able to present some perfection in appearance . Others may not be so fortunate however and I could similarly say that I have noted also from travelogues that the poor older people in those South American favellas have a lot of teeth missing - I wonder why ?

*I fear you also may have missed a different sense of humor in my repetition of your post #5

Last edited by Byron : 02-22-2014 at 05:48 AM.