View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 12:29 PM

Default Part 8: The Modeling Session

“Sweet,” said Erik as Ben modeled the stars and stripes Speedo suit. Ben looked astounding in it, his muscled legs on full display as he stood directly in front of Erik, supporting his tight abs, strong upper body and an incredible sculptured manhood package. “You look… I can’t even describe how amazing.”

Erik had already modeled the Arena brand suit, its red and blue stripes giving contrast against the black nylon material. The fit was tighter than the Speedo suits. Ben also noticed that the sides were narrower, showing much more leg and causing a more revealing leg cut in the front. As Erik admired how Ben looked in his Stars and Striped suit, the fit of his own Arena suit got even more tight.

“Turn around and let me see the back,” asked Erik. Ben swirled around swinging his hips as he did. The suit fit him well, and the back side showed the tight muscles of his upper legs as they stretched down to his knees.

“Good?” asked Ben.

“Oh yeah,” replied Erik.

They each worked their way through the rest of their treasure trove of new suits. Each new suit and each display making the two of them more and more aroused. They ended up together wearing the white Speedo suits. The lycra material intensely displaying them both in nearly full arousal.

“Dude, you look hot as fire,” Ben told Eric as they both stood in the white suits. “These are going to look so amazing at the beach.”

“It sure does show you off,” replied Erik. “I like it.”

“Hey, let’s get them wet and see what they look like.” Ben proposed.

The two guys each stood in the shower until their suits were soaked. The wet material clinged even more tightly t their anatomy. They both then stood side by side in front of the bathroom mirror, the wet suits clinging to them. The white material ever so slightly showed a bit of transparency where the suit hugged their anatomy, but in the light of the bathroom neither of them noticed. Or, maybe they did but neither admitted it.

“Awesome,” Erik said as they stood looking. Erik admired the way the suit accentuated Ben’s anatomy, making him look masculine and erotic at the same time. Erik’s body quickly responded.

Ben took his arm and slid it around the back of Erik’s waist and pulled in close. Their sides were touching. They turned and faced and embraced, feeling each other against themselves. They pressed in close, and both felt themselves respond. As they released themselves from the embrace, they turned to face the mirror, their suits now tightly packed.

“Yeah, pretty much says it,” Ben said as they took in themselves. They looked sensuously at each other, each touch making them more stimulated, as was reflected by the white, wet, clinging material. They embraced again and ventured back to Ben’s room. Their hands exploring the feel of each other, they collapsed onto the floor, quickly intertwined, and very much past the point of just modeling.

Erik laid in bed reading a novel. It was late and he wanted some alone time. He was charged up from the modeling session with Ben. Instead of his usual shorts, he had slipped on the navy blue and yellow Speedo. He was on top of his bed, reading, clad in just the swimsuit, no shirt. His hair was jostled, just as it was when he left Ben’s house. His urges had been stirred. As he read, he enjoyed the feeling of his nearly erect manhood pressing into the mattress and rubbing against the lycra material. Ben and he did not do anything earlier beyond intense arousal, so the modeling session had left Erik extremely stimulated, Ben was likely feeling the same.

Erik slid his hand down and felt himself, the tightly wrapped bulge, the stretchy material of the suit. He thought about rolling over and engaging himself, but he held back. Instead, he just lightly explored the bulge of his suit, which allowed him to maintain his erotic state. His book remained locked on page 189 for the past several minutes. A knock at the door broke his concentration, followed by the door opening. Dylan bounded into the room. Dylan had on a pair of basketball shorts and a Boston Red Sox T Shirt, his favorite team.

“Hey bro,” Dylan announced as he entered. Erik froze in place as Dylan looked over at him. “Whatcha doing?”

“Oh, just reading,” Erik stammered the words out. He was blush red, caught laying there in just a swimsuit, and trapped on his stomach by his intense erection.

“Man you like wearing Speedos, now,” Dylan replied. “Am I interrupting you?”

“No, it’s cool” Erik answered, staying on his stomach, not wanting to show his aroused state, which was not quickly fading. He felt a small bead of wetness release from himself inside the suit.

“So, what is your deal with the Speedos?” Dylan asked.

“Nothing,” Erik answered. “It was just the closest thing I could find, and I was hot. Plus they are really comfortable.”

“It’s cool, Erik” Dylan replied.

“Oh, yeah,” Ben replied. “We’re invited back up to Maine this year. Mrs. C. told me when I mowed her lawn today. Both of us. Whatcha think?”

“Freaking cool, man. I’d love to go back. I think it will be such a blast, I really love being up there.” Dylan answered.

“Yeah, me too.” Erik replied, finally rolling over and sitting up. Erik sat with his elbows n his knees, bent slightly. He was still somewhat aroused, but he had calmed down from where he was when Dylan entered. A tiny wet spot soaked through the front of his suit, a direct result of his earlier excitement. He hoped Dylan did not notice.

“When are we going to do this?” Dylan asked.

“I guess we got to figure that out,” Erik replied.

“So, Erik, let me see this new suit,” Dylan switched back to the Speedo conversation. “Stand up.”

Erik glanced down at himself. Slowly he stood up.

“Dude that suit shows everything you got. Man you better not wear that around girls, you’ll show them a boner for sure.” Dylan observed.

“Isn’t that the idea,” Erik replied with a smirk.

Dylan laughed, “Okay man, if you say so, but if it happens you aren’t going to be able to hide it.” With that he flopped down in a bean bag chair. “Thought maybe we could catch some TV, if you want.”

Erik slipped on a T-Shirt and tackled the bag chair next to Dylan’s. They found some old re-runs of Gilligan’s Island and settled into some television. Dylan glanced over at Erik sitting in the bean bag chair in his swimsuit and smiled. His curiosity about what Dylan found so cool about the swimsuits was capturing his thoughts. The wet spot also had not been missed by Dylan.

“Hey, you mind if I ask if Ben can come up with us?” Erik asked.

“Not at all, he’s cool” Dylan answered.

Erik smiled. “Thanks.” It was going to be a really fun trip.

“Maybe I’ll get a Speedo, too” Dylan said back. “I can’t be the only guy in shorts.”

“Just don’t get a boner,” Erik teased him back.

To be continued....