View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 01:32 PM

Default Part 3 - continued....

Ben was already in the pool when Erik finished up the sweeping. Ben stood along the wall watching Erik attentively as he zoomed about the yard, still clad only in the little blue and gold, almost yellow swimsuit. Between watching Erik and standing perfectly positioned in front of one of the pool jets, Ben was quite erotically stimulated. Erik leaped in off the diving board feet first into the eight foot end. While he was not a great swimmer, a simple push off the bottom and he was quickly in shallow water. Erik popped right up behind Ben and grabbed him around the waist.

“It’s time you got your head wet,” Ben commanded as he pulled Ben into the water. Ben’s light nylon running shorts floated up, exposing only the inner liner. The full side split seam gave the shorts little to hold them down.

“Okay, that’s it” said Ben playfully back as he emerged from the water. He grabbed Erik and pushed him under and the two began some rigorous horseplay, wrapping hands, legs and arms around each other as they tossed themselves about in the water. Each coping quick glances of each other under water. As they wrestled, Ben let his hand slide down and across the front of Erik’s suit, feeling the lycra wrapped bump in quick passes. Erik felt Ben’s hand slide across, but dismissed it as the perils of water wrestling.

They wrangled themselves into a corner, Erik tucked into the corner with Ben facing. Ben placed his arms on each side of Erik, trapping him into place. The two of them up against each other, but not quite touching. “I got you exactly where I want you” Ben proclaimed.

“Be gentle” Erik replied, smirking. “I’m just a skinny, helpless runner.”

“I am not so sure about that, Speedo man. You seem pretty strong to me”

Both of them secretly found the situation very arousing. Erik could feel himself growing inside the suit, but the tight material was holding him well in place. He slid his hand down and felt the top of him pushing hard against the tied waist. Likewise, Ben was also getting very aroused, but in his looser fitting shorts, he was expanding out to the front, tenting himself straight forward. Erik edged forward playing as if he was going to try to escape. As he did, Ben froze as Erik’s mid section touch up against the tenting of Ben’s shorts.

At first, Erik did not realize what he was feeling, but quickly he realized what was happening. Instead of pushing away, the two stayed against each other. Their bulging suit and shorts making direct contact. They both felt a surge of excitement mounting inside them. Erik wrapped his arms around Ben’s waist and pulled Ben into him. Ben did not fight it. The two embraced each other and held, every inch of their fronts pushing into each other. They gently rubbed against each other. Erik was so erect that the suit was forcing him into a sort of warped, erect position held back by the tightly tied waist. As his excitement grew, the bending strain intensified.

Ben started to shake slightly with growing arousal as he gently rubbed against Erik, the two of them both immersed in the feeling of each other and both very much turned on. Ben felt himself starting to reach a point of no return, as did Erik. Erik slid his hand down to adjust himself to allow his anatomy to stop bending outward like a bow. As Erik adjusted his position, his hand also rubbed against Ben. Ben was rock hard. Ben groaned.

“Oh man,” Erik whispered.

Ben suddenly realized the awkwardness of their situation. He quickly pushed away and swam under water across the pool.

“We shouldn’t have done that,” Ben said, caught somewhere between confused and mad. “I don’t know what just happened.”

Erik swam over and stood alongside Ben.

“It’s cool” Erik said. “I think we just got caught up in the moment.”

“Sorry,” Ben replied. “You looked so awesome in your new swimsuit. I guess you kind of turned me on.”

“I think we both turned each other on,” Erik said softly back.

“I guess I am kind of confused right now,” Ben replied, on the verge of tears. “I just don’t know. I don‘t want to f..k up our friendship”

“It won’t,” Erik whispered in Ben’s ear. “It really won’t.”

To be continued