View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 04:54 PM

Default The Surprise and the Surfers....

Breakfast was incredible. We ate on the balcony, Belgian waffles, sweet potato home fries, eggs with ham, and blueberry muffins. I ate far more than one guy should. Joe laughed at me as I packed it away. I praised Joe’s cooking passionately throughout. A good old home cooked breakfast was such a big treat. We watched as a couple of young guys pulled themselves into wetsuits on the beach to go out surfing. Two of them had on board shorts that they pulled the wetsuits over. A third guy shed his shorts to reveal a black brief. Even from our distance, he was the most fit of the three, and by far the best looking. His girlfriend helped him pull the wetsuit up his legs, and I swear she also gave him a few quick feels. As the suit got closer to his mid section, I was amazed as she put her hand right on his bulge and stroked him several time. I was sure he was enjoying that.

“He’s really cute.” I announced without even hesitating.

“You think so?” Joe said.

“Oh yeah, for sure. He’s fit, tall, and really athletic.”

Joe handed me a pair of binoculars. “Get a closer look.”

They were all nice looking guys, but the closer look affirmed my position that he won the price. He was almost all the way in his wet suit, which zippered up the front. He turned sideways, back to the other guys, facing his girlfriend. She took the zipper and started to pull it up, but then she stopped and slid her hand inside the suit and gave him one more good feel, before sealing him in. I can’t be sure, but it sure seemed like he had a bigger than normal bump in that wetsuit. The other two guys were already on their way to the water. They hugged and he grabbed his board and headed out behind them.

“I think that cool water will do him good” Joe said. We smiled at each other. “Not sure she wanted him to go surfing, looks like she had other plans.”

Joe and I had a great conversation after that about guys. We talked about what makes a guy hot looking, and the pros and cons of beach shorts versus brief cut suits. We both agreed that hot guys always look better in real swim suits.

“Hey, about that surprise,” Joe changed gears. He stood up and went back inside. He emerged and tossed me a bag from the swim shop back at school. “I hope you don’t think this is weird of me to do…. But I know how much you like new swimsuits.” I smiled back at him as I reached inside the bag and pulled out this really hot red and black Speedo brand suit.

“Wow, I love this suit.” I said excitedly. “I saw it at the shop and wanted to get it.” I added.

“The clerk knows you and she helped me with the size. Hope it is right..” It was a 28 waist. I wear between 28 and 30, the larger more for hanging out than practice. I like the extra room.

“It’s perfect.” I said. I stood up and hugged Joe. “Thank you, but you didn’t need to.”

“I got the same one for me. Go try it on and let me see how it looks.”

I couldn’t wait. “Only if you do the same.” I said back.

I quickly swapped out suits, adjusted myself, looked in the mirror admiring how awesome it fit and then re-emerged on the balcony. Joe came out shortly after me.

“Wow, Joe, that suit looks great on you.” I said. “I love those colors on you.”

“So, do you like it?” he asked.

“I love it,” I replied. Joe had me model for him, all sides. I don’t know why, but as I was modeling for him I got one of those immediate boners, the kind where you go from normal to rock hard in an instant, more of a youthful thing, but without warning I was a stiff as a 2x4. It happened as I was facing Joe. I almost popped out the top of the suit.

“Sorry, this is embarrassing” I said when it happened. I popped so hard so fast I could not hide it.

“Not at all, makes you look even more masculine” Joe said as I put my hands down there and pushed myself to one side. “Enjoy that sensation, it won’t happen forever. Just the excitement of a new suit.”

“Let me go rinse off in the shower,” I said.

“Or we can jump in the hot tub” Joe suggested. We took that option. As I climbed in, Joe grabbed us some bottled water. Joe reassured me that he had the same thing happen many time to him when he was younger. We held hands under the water and planned out the day. A couple hours on the beach, maybe a swim session, lunch and some shopping. “And you can sit up here and work on your paper while I go grab us some groceries for dinner.”

“Oh man, I forgot about the paper already” I replied.

“I’ll keep you on track.” Joe said. “Plus it will be fun to watch you sit in your new Speedo and write your paper.”

“I am not taking this suit off all day.” I replied.

To be continued.....