View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:38 PM

nephew came this weekend and told me he had joined the cross country team at school. Told him I'd take him shopping but I had some shorts from when I ran so he dug through the "ancient history" drawer. He found a pair of Dolphins and really liked them so tried them on. When he modeled them he was a bit modest due to shortness, but figured they'd be ok. Liked fabric and how they looked on. Then he sat down and his junk fell out. "Gross - I can't wear these if I fall out" Told him I wore them with a speedo or jock. Speedo was out - didn't like his junk mashed. He also tried on some Arena shorts with the built in panty -- ok, but still "weird". Ended up a sporting good store's running section and got him some shorts that are mid thigh (5" inseam) that had a mid butt slit on legs. Those were short enough and he could go commando. Taking a guy from boxers to bikinis is not an easy chore. Gays in the bar seem to like them cuz their junk does fall out or they can display some bright color jock or speedo. Not expecting a big comeback but at least they will be available and seen on beaches and gyms more.
PS was hard the rest of the weekend watching his johnson swinging around in those shorts!