View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:02 AM

I saw a pic on the internet the other day of two men in India walking down a street holding hands. The caption explained that although homosexuality is frowned on there, men have no problem exhibiting affection for other men. I see guys in Mexico holding hands, too. I think male affection is kind of normal and its good old puritanical America that has suppressed it. Go to a football or baseball game some day and check the stands after the guys have had a few beers and their arms are all over each other. No, its probably not homosexuality, but definitely male to male affection once the social barriers against it have been breached by alcohol. Its too bad it takes getting drunk, or being on the way, for guys to feel free enough to be affectionate with each other. I think its natural, males were always around other males in various stages of undress for most of the time the human race has existed. I have loved other men, not in a sexual sense, I'm sure most guys have, too, and it would be nice if we could express it more. Maybe someday...

Last edited by kumu : 10-11-2012 at 12:36 PM.