View Single Post
Old 11-19-2023, 01:39 PM

Default Notes for Guys considering first time wearing a SpeedoŽ

Notes for Guys considering first time wearing a SpeedoŽ

Male sexuality can seem very complicated. At an early age, guys discover that feeling horny (aka arousal) can be very enjoyable. Once puberty comes on the role of erections and having an orgasm that results in ejaculate takes on a critical role as well. Feeling horny is fun! Getting a hard on is even more fun! Ejaculating semen is right up there with the most fun things a guy can do!

The difficulty, of course, is that also at a very early age a guy discovers that he cannot directly control any of these events. He can set up situations whereby these events are more likely to occur, or not. But sometimes part or all of this can occur, well, inadvertently. A key problem younger guys face, at least, is that he realizes these events are supposed to occur in the presence of a (female) sexual partner, not alone, or perhaps even with another male. Yet, somehow a guy’s body pays zero attention to that “rule”. But even if this were true, does this mean that a guy needs to manage to delay getting aroused, getting a hard on, or ejaculating until he is old enough to be seriously in a relationship with a sexual partner?

Obviously not. Guys get horny, get erections and have orgasms regularly when they are not with anyone else, let alone a sexual partner. As a young person, this is all part of growing up. This is also “training” of sorts on how to cope with a male body that sometimes simply “ignores” what the mind thinks it should be doing. Dealing with all of this is simply part of entering adulthood.

What does this have to do with wearing a SpeedoŽ for the first time? I was hooked on the idea of wanting to wear a SpeedoŽ from the moment I saw what they were and how they fit in the groin area, Well, maybe not a genuine SpeedoŽ but any male swim brief made from a shiny, stretchy, snug-fitting material. I already knew quite a bit about my penis from my wet dreams, which I quickly mastered techniques to “encourage" them. That rubbing and stroking my penis was really enjoyable, and I naturally assumed that my penis would greatly “enjoy” being snugly encased in a brief made of soft and slick material. Owning a SpeedoŽ or similar was an important make rite of passage even if it was only as a garment used masturbation, not for swimming, but a garment every male should still own.

Turns out, I was correct. Let me also say this about sexuality. Part of what makes sexuality so much fun with a sexual partner is that it seems to work better when there is a degree of uncertainty about what is about to happen and exactly what will happen and how good it will feel. For married guys, or even guys in a long-term relationship with a partner, if these relationships are to be successful over a long term, them both individuals need to make sure that partner sex has not become very predictable and therefore boring. Penises hate predictability. Penises much prefer situations that are snug but unpredictable. (This is also true for the comparable parts of the female anatomy as well, but I won’t go into that here.)

So, feeling uncertain about how you and your penis will “react” to being in a SpeedoŽ for the very first time is a good thing not a bad thing. If you are contemplating all of this and have purchased any swim brief with the intent of trying it on in private, you probably already have discovered the horniness part already. How will my body react once I am in the brief and will I be able to keep my urges under control? This uncertainty is part of the fun, not a problem.

More interesting still is having a male buddy (I will not refer to him as a male partner) who somehow is open enough to reveal that he would like to do the same thing—try on a SpeedoŽ for the very first time. That could get interesting too, as each contemplates his own response but the response of the other. Is such an event somehow “gay”? Some guys might say so, but others might say it's all just a very normal part of being a male. I tend to fall in the latter camp. Just because a guy gets aroused by pulling on a swim brief in the presence of another male who is also doing the same thing and experiencing something similar has zero to do with whether a guy will ultimately decide to enter in a sexual relationship with either another male or instead with a female. A lot of guys seem to not understand that at all and that leads to unwarranted teasing and bullying situations.

Coping with how your body reacts to situations your body sees as “novel” is part of becoming an adult. And part of this is built around the realization that with sexuality, orders that you might want to give in any situation might be rejected at another level. Deal with that! It is part of who you are as a human being.

So, if a guy becomes aroused, gets an erection, and maybe even ejaculates into his newly-acquired SpeedoŽ this should not be cause for alarm or somehow be feared. The biggest issue is to how to wash out the ejaculate and dry the brief without alerting others. The next time this guy tries it on, the sensations will be more familiar, and the stress might be less. Maybe this time the guy experiences an erection but manages to stave off ejaculation. Technically, this guy is doing what I would call edging with a Speedo, something that can quickly become a quite pleasant thing to do on a regular basis.

The novelty of the situation at hand is really what fuels the arousal, erection and ejaculation. If the guy were not at least somewhat uncertain about what could happen once in the Speedo, none of this would likely happen. But this novelty and uncertainty is what fuels the sexual fires on multiple levels. It fuels the purchase of swim briefs that are ever tighter and skimpier, the swim thong movement, and furthering an understanding of what feels really good to wear.

All of this is fun stuff and no functioning male should deny himself!

Last edited by sebbie : 11-19-2023 at 02:24 PM.