View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:33 PM
Speedo Member

Default Today: Underwear for lap-swimming

Just today I went lap-swimming. I had time to kill before my haircut, and decided to work out even though I had left my gym bag at the office. So I grabbed my alternate swimwear: a low-rise boy-short black uw, an HOM little square-cut with a pouch in front. Underneath it I wear a black nylon string bikini just to keep everything in place -- and b/c wet underwear is a bit more revealing than I care to go for at this pool.

Here's the uw:
http://www.deadgoodundies.com/appare...e-hipster.html

So I get to the locker room, get out of my clothes and slide on my underwear. I've worn this combo before, and no one seems to notice that it's not really a swimsuit -- in fact, it's less revealing than the bikini cuts I usually wear. But the erotic factor is much higher!

I'm swimming laps and decide to work my legs and look for a kickboard. There's a stack in the corner of the pool deck, so I get out and walk over, only to realize they're actually some other sort of workout floatation thingy. Still wanting a kickboard, I head over to the lifeguard. She's cute -- mid-20s, black hair, nice smile. I ask her for one, and she gets it from a closet and hands it to me with a smile.

I jump back in and swim away -- realizing that I've just stood in front of a pretty girl in nothing but wet underwear, asking for her help. Very hot.