View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 10:47 AM

Yesterday went quite smoothly especicially considering how tight that 26" TYR fit under the jeans. The erotic sensations from that suit tightly cupping my butt under my jeans, in particular, were quite noticeable all day long. Oddly enough, I was completely dry w/o any precum stains on the suit when I got home yesterday afternoon. However, I can't say the same thing for yesterday morning. After I got through writing the post here, I found that had a precum stain on the front of the suit about the size of a silver dollar. Fortunately it didn't come through to my jeans.

I seem to have something of an annual eroticism cycle. When the days get long and the weather gets hot (91 degrees F here today) I seem to get aroused too. I've been messing around with my body hair removal tool, and shaving body hair always gets me up no matter where I have been shaving at the moment. But my shaved skin seems more erotically sensitive than unshaved,and, oddly this seems to be true in places other than the groin area.

So, combine the shaved pubes, chest and tight fitting suit, with equally snug-fitting jeans and shirt and I am feeling pretty good (horny??).

What's up for today, the day before the physical? I chose another TYR, this one a somewhat loud green palm tree print. Same jeans. This one is a 30" W, so its not quite as tight as the one I wore yesterday. I will be fine today too, I think.