View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 02:33 AM
Speedo Member

When I was 14 I would have an hour home alone on a Saturday morning.
My father would leave for golf at 10am before my mother returned from her job at 11, this gave me a good hour to enjoy my newly discovered interest in sunbathing. We didn't have a pool so I would just use the back lawn.
The only speedos I had were my school briefs with two inch sides but I soon found the pair from the previous year ,in a smaller size, just fit snuggily around me. The newer pair was a little baggy in places.
Anyway this particular Saturday it was early spring and the first Saturday for months that was suitable for sunbathing.
I put my swimsuit on under my shorts about an hour before hand so by the time I was able to lay out on my back I was already aroused.
Our back yard had a slight downward slope so it wasn't hard to raise my head slightly and admire my fully hard cock clearly outlined by the stretched spandex.
Then I found that if I flexed my cock it would strech the top of my swimsuit out far enough that I could see inside. My hard cock would push my swimsuit one way and the spandex would act as a return spring moving it back. it was like discovering a new limb and I started flexing it as hard as I could to see how wide I could get the gap.
I must have done this about 5 or 6 times when to my suprise my cock just came alive and started flexing itself and a second later I realised I was about to have an orgasm.
I was almost in a trance as I watched my cock flex my swimsuit another two times before it hit me and the view inside my brief filled with cum.
The orgasm was heaps better than a "Mrs Palmer" hand job and more like I'd just had an intense wet dream.
I remember my heart pounding as I rushed inside the house to clean myself up. I knew sunbathing was a turn on but I wasn't planning to shoot my load in the backyard.
I was never able to repeat the feat.

Last edited by Fairfax : 07-03-2023 at 02:35 AM.