View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 12:02 PM

I just purchased some speedo suits from 'Oddballs' and removed the rear lining along with part of the front, leaving just a small modesty panel. What a difference it makes as it removes that baggy effect when wet and also gives a better bulge in front. To make the suits slightly briefer, i turn up the leg elastic. Not the tiniest of bikinis, granted but a bit more acceptable to the anti-speedo brigade. However, the brand also has large writing on the back which is not brilliant but i think might help to diffuse negative comments when people realise that a percentage of sales goes to mens' testicular cancer charity. The feel and look of them when wet takes me right back to my 'school speedo' days, when polyester fabric bikinis were first introduced and gave more of an erotic bulge. Don't worry, I haven't forsaken my really skimpy bikinis; just finding something i can wear in public places where there might be some negativity. Also i bought them in bright bold patterns, again to make a statement.