View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberman
Wouldn’t it be heaven if you could still buy skimpy mens’ swimwear in stores like this ! Probably my last purchases like this were Fredy thongs by Hom which were pretty damn tiny and sexy . They came in black boxes and were sold by Debenhams , now defunct . I always liked that “ putting them on the counter frisson “ . I also remember buying a pouch fronted tanga half back swimsuit at a big department store back in about 1982 . Can you imagine finding that on the racks now ? It really is quite strange that for women there are whole departments in conservative stores like marks and Spencer’s selling quite overtly enticing underwear celebrating the ultimate in femininity . Plus the stores like Victoria’s Secret or Anne Summers which are almost exclusively there for selling sexiness . Whereas for men there are the dull row upon row of Calvin Klein hipsters . It really is strange because guys in general are the one who are more fetish orientated , I would think . It all comes down to what sells of course , I understand that . But wish it was different !
There are still plenty of opportunities to buy skimpy mens swimsuits on line.