View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 07:33 AM
Speedo Member

Default Small stuff

I think I’m on a par with you , Schoolspeedo . I suppose first of all I should say that 5 and 7 cm speedos just don’t interest me . So brevity , tightness of fabric and cut are the important things for me . What I will wear depends on the environment , so a two centimetre brief like Andre or joe Snyder are perfect for uk . I have worn a design called port cros from intersparta back in the eighties in a hotel pool in Yorkshire , basically a half back , small pouch and thin strap sides . But there was no one in so I can’t claim to be brave , it was overlooked by reception through glass though . I think as one gets older one becomes more invisible in general .
On the beach here I will wear Joe Snyder Rio thong which has exceptionally narrow front or even a pouch front metallic grey triangle back M73 from Skinz . I think on the beach it’s different , you aren’t enforcing your choice on people , but a pool is more sensitive . I’m still undecided whether I like my Snyder bulge bikinis . I like them for the brevity of the front and in a sense wish they weren’t so anatomical . Are they suitable for Spanish pool ? The good thing is that most people are completely unaware that these designs exist and I guess they think you are just filling your suit well . I think probably fine for setting up quietly somewhere but strolling to get a drink . Tanga sides are the other issue . Wearing a strap side is pretty daring for a guy and bound to get a second look . But I wish to use my kiniki cubas in Spain . Going back to the brave person brief , it offers full coverage albeit quite brief but narrows to a point pretty much at the hip , quite an exciting design . So how about you other guys ?