View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoolspeedo
I think I've said this before somewhere on this forum; my wife and ex don't like my speedo, skimpy bikini skin suits. Both have the 'Peter Stringfellow' effect. Undetered I continue to wear my skimpy suits to my local university pool where no one seems to care. I've tried to modify the brevity by trying the Aussie 'Budgy Smuggler' make along with 'Oddballs' swimmers but both are too wide which is a shame as they have some amazing prints. For now I'll stick with my Kiniki 'Andre' style which I find skimpy enough to be acceptable, not by my wife unfortunately, and comfortable. To be honest I'm past caring. I'm going to take up wild swimming though will start will full wet suit with my kiniki beneath though. Of course I'll be forced to strip off on the beach or riverside to get changed and if my bikini is on show, oh dear. Having observed that the majority of wild swimmers seem to be women, then it will be interesting.
This has been my experience too unfortunately …. They have been tolerated but no more but in my latest relationship actively discouraged . There are always exceptions but I think in the main women prefer their men to be mainstream . That’s not to say they won’t like inwardly a really attractive stranger walking past in a brief speedo . But I think when it comes to “their” men they prefer the norm . In my pool there are often girls in the skimpiest brief swimwear but the guys still are in their board shorts . Now that’s not to say that this will stop me wearing my briefish stuff to the pool . Nothing outlandish these days to the uk pool and a bit briefer abroad .