View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberman
Do you have a suit , a bikini or thong that you have bought and like but which you just can not bring yourself to wear in public , at the pool , or beach yet ?
In my hotel pool I usually wear a kiniki Andre in black or red . It is brief and I am comfortable wearing it . I just haven't plucked up the courage to wear my yellow one !
I wear it abroad around the pool , wear I will also wear string sided half backs because my confidence level is higher . And even on Uk beaches I will wear brief thongs . So what is the style that you are dying to wear ?
I'm with you as regards kiniki André. I have several in different colours which I wear regularly at the pool. I've asked them seventies to produce a royal blue one but they don't. I recently bought the white one which I think is the one I have worn yet. It's a lovely little bikini, very, very brief but the fabric is a bit thick understandably. I think another I'd have to think about wearing is the 'Brave person' string side bikini as it's briefer. I have it in black, blue, pink and white, the latter being quite transparent when wet as it has no lining.