View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 08:43 PM

Default Pleased and Delighted

I am delighted that the two story lines I developed (What to Wear, and Thoughts on Just Being a Guy) have gotten as many followers together summing to over 250,000 hits. I have made an effort to cover a variety of topics related to guys but in particular for guys who are not into a partnered relationship. In the process I would like to believe that I have written on a number of topics guys seldom if ever talk about.

This has been a long journey for me, and the first page of What to Wear was posted in April of 2015. A lot of things have happened since then. I always assumed that if anyone did not find what I was writing to be interesting and perhaps also useful, they would no longer go back to read my latest post, and maybe some guys have done that, but with every new post lots of readers still see what I have to say.

I realize I cannot continue to write on these topics indefinitely, and a few people have claimed that I keep discussing many of the same or similar topics over and over. I am starting to wind this all down. I will not say that this is my last post because I probably will dream up something new that I want to post. Lets just say that future posts will be less frequent.

All the best to all my readers who have been my devoted followers.

Sebbie