View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 11:46 PM
Speedo Member

Default Rio back

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbikinidave
Hi, SoCal! I slip on my Rio when I'm doing my ab vac and when I'm doing ab rolling to music. I also wear it in the tanning booth. I walk around the house in it as well. Haven't sauntered on the beach with it yet, but it seems to stay in place, and I haven't felt it ride up. Since I wear it a little lower than the Skinzwear model and straight across, it covers basically the middle thirds of my buns, with a little more showing above than below. That just seems so sexy😋! Nothing like "pushing the envelope!"

Thank you for the reply. I bet it leaves a great tan line. I’ve seen that style for a long time and was always curious how it is to wear it. Sometimes I see them on the models and wonder if that’s how they really look lol. And good to know it stays in place for you. Interestingly enough, I’d probably buy it and, unlike your preference, wear it higher up so it rides up a little. Maybe I’m in the minority but I like my suits snug. Thanks again for the reply and now I just have to decide what color to buy.