View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
Skimpy swimwear is wise to be worn by your wife for swimming, but how are you able to do the same in board shorts without drowning?
I think my wife thinks like most - that woman wear bikinis and men wear baggy shorts. But she has changed some. When we were dating, she wore a conservative one piece suit and I wore baggy trunks (with a thong under). I bought her a two piece bikini for a cruise, which she wore, and she was ok with me in a square cut suit. But the real credit goes to my stepdaughter for loaning my wife a thong for our honeymoon. I didn't know about that until we were at hotel. It was a neon red one piece but a little sheer, which was very exciting to see her wear in front of everyone at the hotel pool. I think was from Wicked Weasel. I was even more surprised when she told me where she got it lol. It may have been a good thing that I wore baggy trunks to pool, to hide my um excitement lol. Hopefully by next vacation (another cruise), I may be able to go without the baggy trunks.

Last edited by SoCal2023 : 09-05-2022 at 04:50 PM.