View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 12:22 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Skinzwear!

SoCal, glad to hear you're a Skinzwear fan, too! Lots of guys on the Board have mentioned them in posts. Here's the link to my M73 Stuffit Rio. (Mine is a golden tan with a paisley print.) That "minimal" pouch is quite comfortable. I've tried mine on when fully erect to check for "appearance" in case of "sudden excitement," 😋 and my shaft is held comfortably in the down position with a nice bulge, with the material having just the right "give." Being a Rio, there is a "cheek-and-cleavage show" in the back 😁, and I'm okay with that! I'll be rockin' this teeny bikini on the beach on my next trip to Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, where microwear for both men and women is welcomed. (There is a section where the nudists "shed all cover" when the National Park Service rangers are patrolling elsewhere!) Like this Skinzwear model, I do a complete bodyshave. I wear mine straight across and as low as possible in the front. (The very base of my shaft is exposed, and tanned. To paraphrase James Bond: "Erotic, not vulgar.") My abs get hard work daily, the tan is good, and I like this degree of exposure of abs and navel. I came of age at the beginning of the women's liberation movement, and I fully agree with the idea of equality, especially in everyone enjoying wearing their choice of microwear! https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...inz-Neon-Coral