View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 04:59 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Welcome!

I would like to add my own welcome to you! You will find us to be a very supportive group of guys (gay, straight and bi) who enjoy what I call "microwear" (Speedos, as well as bikini and thong underwear and swimwear, and g-strings). As you progress in your journey, you will enjoy discovering what your fellow members already know: the utter comfort of "briefer" underwear, and how beach "microwear" enhances our own feelings about, and expression of, our sensuality and sexuality. As you settle in and have a chance to read the posts, you will find us to have a rather wide age range, including some younger guys. I hope you will enjoy telling us more about yourself, including career and life goals. And certainly about the microwear you own and enjoy now, and what sorts you would like to try. The guys have plenty of tips on where to find all different types. Same for different areas (especially beaches) around the country and around the world where microwear for both men and women is welcome. (A nude beach is a natural: you can rock the teeniest bikini, thong or g-string without ANYONE else there getting "upset!" 😁 BUT... YOU will get a RUSH of confidence!) If you make new friends at college who share your interest in microwear, invite them to join the Board, too! Good luck!