View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 12:15 PM

Default Fun all night long

I have been experimenting some more with these new Lycra shorts. As I see it, they can be worn as underwear under skinny jeans etc. But they are also modest enough in appearance (no oversized front pouch) that they could be worn as a gym garment with nothing over as well as for running shorts in the summertime.

However, last night I experimented with wearing them as sleepwear. I was feeling quite horny when I went to bed last night. I had been playing around with a couple of my “devices” before taking a warm bath. Whenever I am in this “condition” I feel compelled to wear something really snug-fitting to bed. I really like wearing an underwear thong under these, and, off course, the snugger the fit for both the thong and the shorts, the better. So I found an excellent one, packed myself in, and slipped the shorts on over. The combination felt great! I woke up early this morning still feeling way horny and my thong pouch had several neat still-damp spots of ooze on it. The combination of the thong and the snug-fitting shorts must have really gotten to me during the night.

My recommendation on sizing these is that you can order what you regard as your “normal” size or, for maybe even more fun, try downsizing one size. I am probably a MED but SM fits me just the way I want the shorts to fit while putting additional tension in all the right (wrong?) places. The question boils down to whether or not you want to be in a situation where you are enjoying yourself all night long. And if you do, these shorts are a great value.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._AC_UX679_.jpg