View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 07:57 PM

Default On regular penis pump use

The sensations you get from a penis made erect with a vacuum pump are slightly different from, but no less sweet and exciting than the sensations you get from an erection created by plain ordinary masturbation. When you are inside the clear tube of the vacuum pump, you penis generally is a long way from the plastic walls of the pump, so there is no sensation there except for the constriction at the base of the penis from the feeling of the sheath on the base of the pump. In my case at least, once I have spent some time in the pump, I have no issues with removing the pump while maintaining and even improving on my erection. At this point in my session I like to use a lube—I have found that a little shower gel works fine for masturbation after applying the pump. And I like the fit and feel of the snug silicone constriction ring at the base of my penis.

The only way to determine if you will enjoy crawling into a penis pump regularly is to try one and see how your body responds to the situation you are facing. I like to edge for an extended period of time and I have found that the pump does a good job of getting me to just that point when I combine that with manual stimulation and a lube afterwards. Every guy is likely a little different in this regard, but especially if you do not have a regular partner for sex you might discover that the pump adds a neat dimension to plain ordinary solo masturbation. Every guy should try one. A decent pump can be had on ebay for about $20, and like your first jock strap or swim brief, every guy should at least be able to claim that he has done this. Another of these things a guy can do to, for, with and by himself with all but no downside, same the “embarrassment” of someone else discovering your interesting equipment and supplies that only have one purpose.