View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 12:42 PM

Default 12: The Deal

Mark looked stunning in his swimsuit, a yellow race cut brief with blue accent colors. The yellow was just on the cusp on being too sheer, showing enough of him to get me very aroused. He filled the suit well. The lines were smooth, the anatomical outline perfect. He was not hard, but he was interested. Just enough to look so damn hot. The swim season was over. We were at a beach house in Avon, North Carolina, USA on the Outer Banks. My mom and her best friend rented the same place every year. I was allowed to bring two friends. Ryan was always one. This was the first time for Mark.

Ryan wore a pair of very short and loose running shorts. He was also a handsome guy, capturing the girls looks. As a runner his build was different, less muscular, more lean. His legs were amazing, showing where his power was. Unlike Mark and I in our tight suits, Ryan’s fit was loose. As he walked his anatomy moved, an interesting difference from our form fit look. Actually, a fun watch. His shorts today were light blue with a dark blue liner that gave him a “speedo like” look under. Mark and Ryan had just met, but seemed to be getting along well.

“Let’s hit the beach,” Ryan suggested. “First morning, go check out the water,” he added.

“Great idea,” Mark replied.

Mom and friend had gone off to a shopping excursion to Nags Head. We had the place to ourselves. It was just past 9. The three of us headed down the steps on our first beach adventure. Two guys in briefs, and one in short shorts. We followed the trail over the dunes out to the beach. Watching Mark in the tight yellow suit was driving me wild.

———-

“Dude, you really need a pair of Speedos,” Mark said as Ryan emerged from the water. His loose nylon blend running shorts climbed to him showing every detail, even how he was trimmed as an infant. The light blue was fully see thru, the dark blue looking like a blue swim brief under. Ryan smirked as he tugged the clinging shorts away from his body.

“Yeah, maybe,” Ryan replied. “That water gets deep fast,” Ryan added. “Plus what a pull.” He was right, as a barrier island, the beach drops off quickly as the sandbar fades to true ocean.

“Yeah, be careful,” It has been known to suck the shorts right off guys,” I chimed in. “Another reason briefs win.”

“Maybe one day,” Ryan replied. “I’d need to borrow a pair.”

“Any time,”. I quickly responded. I always thought Ryan would look hot in a brief style suit. “I only brought fifteen with me.”

“Ten pair for me,” Mark added.

“Wow, you really have that many?” Ryan asked. I only own ten pairs of running shorts total.”

“How many suits do you have?” Mark asked me.

“Probably thirty,” I replied. “I have every one from as far back as I can remember. Some no longer fit.”

“I have about two dozen,” Mark replied to me.

“You guys crack me up,” Ryan chimed in. “I guess you can both loan me one, then I will have two.”

“Dude, we can go buy you some, too,” Mark suggested.

“Let me try them first,” Ryan replied.

We were probably a mile north up the beach as we chatted. The houses were gone, it was just us, the ocean and the dunes. An occasional fisherman.

“This is gorgeous,” Mark said, taking it in.

“A perfect beach for running,” Ryan added.

“In your new swimsuits,” I teased, but meant serious. “I’d even run with you, if you go slow.”

“Okay, swimsuit run, deal!” Ryan was locked in.

—— to be continued—-