View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 10:59 PM

Default Swim Team

The short answer is no specific event. I was on swim team since a young age. The suit then was a blue, green or black trunk of nylon material. By my teens the suits became briefs. It was part of being a swimmer. Sure, I grew up sexually wearing those tight suits for two or three sessions a day. I liked being in my swimsuits, not for sexual reasons, but because they felt comfortable. I never gave my bulging anatomy much thought. I was a guy, just like all the guys on my team. As I got older and started to encounter a different view of guys in swim briefs, I questioned the logic. My body is what it is, just like the opposite sex. The whole male bulge freak out made me more adamant in my commitment to always wear what I want. I like my male form. It is the artwork of the human body, regardless of gender. I am not in my suits for sexual display, I wear briefs because I like how they look and feel. Oh yeah, and I am a swimmer.

For the folks who call my anatomy junk, just remember... 50% plus your gender got defined by male junk. Junk is just not the right term.