View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 01:00 PM

Default 8: A chance encounter....

“I can’t even fit in this suit,” Brian said. He was fighting to squeeze himself into the very tiny competition suit. The more he tried to position, the tougher his situation became.

“They are small,” I replied struggling to do the same. I normally tucked down, but with the tiny suit that was not working. Finally I went up and toward my right. Everything barely fit. “If I get hard, I am screwed,” I said allowed.

“I already am and now it won’t fit.” Brian was still struggling.

“Maybe a cold shower,”. I suggested. For both of us, it would be a good idea.

I never had any issues with wearing my swimsuits, actually liked being in them. My bulge was a part of me, and I wasn’t freaked out that others could see it in my suits. In fact, I thought it was part of what made guys swimsuits look cool. This suit, however, was the smallest and tightest suit I had ever worn. We were, so far, the only team wearing these new material race suits.

Post cold shower, Brian and I left the locker room, tight suits finally on each of us.

“I do not care what Coach says,” Brian started. “I am not changing again until the meet is over. I may never get back in this thing.”

“I agree,” I replied. We both looked ready for action in our suits. Swimming or whatever came along.

—————

My first event was 200 Freestyle. Probably around 9:30am. Coach was focusing me on longer distances. What I lacked in all out sprint speed I made up for in endurance. It was just about 8am. All teams were to be on deck for the national anthem and opening announcements. I was probably in my race suit too early, but I was excited for the day to start. Brian was already in the warm up pool doing some easy laps to loosen up, calm down, and mentally focus. His first event was right after the opening announcements.

“Damn, this suit is tight,” I thought to myself. I had not noticed it being so tight at practice because we were in the water and I took it off right after. Now, just walking around in it, I felt much more crushed in it. It was an odd sensation, partly because my anatomy was positioned different than usual. The sensation of the suit was on the side of me that normally did not feel the material. I was discovering it to be a much more sensitive feel.

“What’s with the tiny suits,” Mark, a swimmer from another team asked as I walked by. “I see them on all of you guys.” Mark and I knew each other from meets. He was a cute guy, tall and thin. He was about like me as a swimmer. He looked great in his suits. I did not know much about him, other than what I just said. He was always nice, always polite.

“Oh, hi Mark,” I replied. “Coach just gave these to us, just for meets. Some new material.”

“They are pretty tiny, and by the look of things, very tight.” Mark was eyeing me close. “Your sides are half as wide as mine.” He was right, they were really narrow.

“Yeah, they are pretty small,” I replied. For some reason, I could feel a bit of arousal stir in my suit. I never really thought of myself attracted to Mark, but he looked damn good in his suit. His bulge was perfect, he filled the suit out well.

“Well, that suit looks great on you, Alan” His compliment caught me by surprise.

“Yours, too.” I replied with a smile. Now I was getting hard, but so was he.

“Hey, let’s connect later,” Mark offered.

“Absolutely.”