View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 12:25 PM

Default 7: So many guys....

Meet day. I did not sleep a wink. The alarm went off at 4:00, I was already up. We had new team competition suits, two suits each. We wore one for the last practice. They were tight, tiny and awesome. The sides were as narrow as I had ever worn. I was a 28 waist, my suit was 26. I almost did not fit in it! It was as tight a suit as I had ever worn. Coach instructed us to only put them on for our events, not to wear them the whole time. The material was thin, it was suppose to help us be faster in the water. It felt different than my other suits.

“If you have gaps more than 30 minutes between events, change into shorts or a regular suit,” Coach told us. Following instructions, I put both of my meet suits in my swim bag, and slipped on my official team practice suit. I threw a second official team practice suit in my bag and an extra regular non team suit. Never could have too many briefs.

We had to be on the bus at 5. It was a two hour ride to the meet. My mom was already up and making breakfast. I grabbed my gear and went into the kitchen. I was wearing just my swimsuit.

“You excited about your big meet?” She asked.

“Yeah, maybe nervous,” I replied. She was finishing up breakfast sandwiches with homemade biscuits. My favorite.

“You have everything?” She asked. She then one by one went thru the list. “Sweetie, you should take some shorts, just in case,” she added at the end. I was fine just wearing my swimsuit, most of the guys would be the same. “I am throwing a pair in your bag.” I did not object, both she and I knew they would never be worn.

————

Kathy sat next to me on the bench seat of the bus. Most of the guys were in shorts, just three of us wearing our suits. Brian had on his favorite Arena brief with a swim team T shirt over. Chris had on a square cut drag suit with his team practice Speedo under. I had on my team practice suit and T shirt over. It was already getting hot, the temp was in the mid eighties. It was going to be a warm bus ride and a hot day.

“You ready for the meet?” I asked Kathy as the bus pulled from the pool parking lot.

“I think so, lots of great swimmers,” she replied. “How about you?” Her hand was already on my right knee.

“Nervous,” I replied. “I always get nervous before meets.” I knew I wasn’t the best swimmer on the team, probably more in the middle. I really just wanted to get to Sunday. I wanted mom to be able to see me swim.

“You’re cute,” she replied. “Nothing to be nervous about, you will swim great.” She rubbed my upper leg. I took her hand in mine and held it. The last thing I needed was for her to start touching my more sensitive areas. She did anyway as we dozed and chatted the whole ride. I wasn’t turned on by her as much as I was by the caress of a hand, any hand, on or near my bulge. I kept control, thankfully, but for some tiny releases.

—————

The meet was huge. Our biggest of the season. It would last two days. Because we were so close, no hotel overnight. Four hours on a school bus each day. Mom would miss today, but hopefully come Sunday, that is if I make the semi final rounds. The meet was hosted by the state university. The swim complex was amazing. Two eight lane 50 meter outdoor pools, and two dual eight lane 25 meter indoor pools. For our meet, the outdoor pools were converted to 21 lane, 25 yard pools. All our events were outside. The girls teams in one pool, the guys in the other. Mixed events used either. Events would use eight lanes. I do not remember how many teams, but it was a bunch. We arrived with an hour to spare before the 8am start. The day was set to run until 5. Home by 7. The pool area was a mass of cute, hot guys in all array of tight swimsuits.

“Well, this is it,” Brian said as we got off the bus. “Look at all the swimmers.” I think he was already getting hard. I sure was. My suit was swelling with arousal as I took it all in.

“So cool,” I said. I grabbed my Kodak Instamatic camera from my bag and started taking pictures. Cell phones were far into the future. My bulge was pressing forward as my erection went nearly full on. I pushed it down with my hand, all while holding my camera. It was going to be that kind of day, an endless state of arousal.

“Stay calm, Alan” Brian said, looking at my bulge. After the bus ride, it was not going to take much for me to go all the way.

“You too,”. I replied. He was equally as hard. We still had to change into our competition suits, even tinier and tighter.

——- to be continued—-