View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 01:46 PM

Default In this holiday season

In this holiday season

One of my favorite stories I wrote in my “What to wear” series was the one in which the two college roommates decided to have some fun with each other by each placing an order for the other of several swim briefs. Each roommate picked out several swim briefs for the other to wear.

The real stunt was not the choice of a particular brand of swim brief, nor style. The whole idea was to choose a single brand and style of swim brief, and then order that same brief in a number of different sizes each in a different color.

The brief should be relatively inexpensive, skimpy but not too skimpy, and available in an assortment of colors and many different styles. In the story, each roommate ordered 4 different briefs. For this purpose the Sporti brief at Swimoutlet® is a good choice, inexpensive and comes in a variety of colors and sizes. There is both the standard brief and the skimpier “Euro” brief. The men’s sizes range from 28-40 inch waist with Youth sizes going smaller still.
https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-...798/?color=212

The idea is to order four different sizes in four different colors for your bud, and he does the same for you. The largest size should be your normal waist size for a comfortable but not that snug a fit. For me, that would be a W 34. Then the other three briefs would be downsized in increments, say 28, 30 and 32, though aY26 would be interesting as well (maybe skip the 32!).

What specific sizes are ordered for each other depends, well, on the normal waist size of your bud. You would want the largest one to just fit nicely, with the fit being snugger and tighter as the waist size gets smaller.

For guys, the mere THOUGHT of trying on a new swim brief of any size probably induces some reaction “down there”. Both physically and psychologically, trying on any new swim brief irrespective of sizing is an interesting moment in the life of a guy. And doing an on line order will stress a guy out in marvelously interesting and wonderful ways as with each day he contemplates what will transpire once the briefs arrive. Equally interesting is that the bud will be struggling with the same little “problem”. Waiting for the expected packages should keep both guys horny for a week more or less. It is important for both guys to “contain” themselves and not jerk off to ejaculation during the waiting period. Keep the horniness embers “glowing” but resist the urge that may come over you to ejaculate right now. This is quite a fix for a guy to be in, let alone two guys both struggling with the same issue. Precumming, of course is allowed during this period of waiting, not that a guy could somehow will that not to happen.

On the day the briefs arrive, both guys should have worked themselves up to a high degree of enthusiasm for the edging contest that is about to take place. How hard each guy will be as the two packages of swim briefs are opened is anyone’s guess, but they are going to both be glad the wait is over.

As any guy knows, getting into even a normal-sized swim brief with a hard-on is a lot more challenging than doing the same thing flaccid. If both these guys psychologically are where I think they will be, they are already showing nice “semis” just thinking about all of this. The first, biggest brief is still fun, especially in trying to find a way to point a slightly-hard penis without stimulating yourself ‘too much”. Of course if a guy ejaculates getting himself into the biggest brief, he has lost and the contest is therefore over, at least for this time. There is a worthwhile male skill with edging, but like any skill it requires practice to stay on the edge.

Assuming that the guy survived getting into the the first brief in his condition, he now needs to get the brief off without ejaculating, which can be a challenge in itself. Having another guy there with the same “problem” only adds to the difficulty of the task at hand. This magnifies the psychological difficulty for both guys.

But a second, snugger brief, awaits. And the third, and the forth, each one posing a more difficult edging challenge for both guys. The contest ends as soon as one of the guys ejaculates semen, with the guy who ejaculated being the loser.

Once that happens it is best to just stop, leaving the guy who did not ejaculate without cumming. Stick the briefs away in a dresser drawer and try this all again, maybe in a week or so. Will the guys be able to both get into the smaller sizes without ejaculating this time once they have had time to think about what happened the first time? Good question. The answer is obtained by trying this another time, on a day that both the buds are again feeling horny and again have not ejaculated in several days. Part of the fun of doing this is getting yourself in a place where you have not ejaculated in some time and have a strong but still controllable urge to do so.

As I went to bed last night I was thinking about all of this, and feeling horny. I decided to get into a really small 26Y genuine Speedo® I had in my collection with the idea of seeing if I could make it through the night without going into the convulsive-like orgasm. Oddly enough, I fell right to sleep in the tiny briefand slept the whole night through. The black lining of the Speedo shows precum stains quite nicely. When I awoke this AM there were still some nice stains right at where I had positioned my penis tip the night before. I clearly (no pun intended) had a great night but I basically slept right through it. I woke up thinking about the story I was going to write today. Undersized swim briefs can be quite useful in a host of different ways and should be a part of every guy’s wardrobe.

The best to all of you in this weird holiday season. I hope that I have given you some ideas that will make your mood brighter and happier.